Small, eager, and brave, Bumblebee acts as messenger and spy. Due to his small size, he dares to go where others can’t. He idolizes the bigger Autobots, especially Optimus Prime and Prowl while having a special bond with all his human allies.
- Health: 1417
- Attack: 151
- Max Rating: 566
- Health: 3480
- Attack: 318
- Max Rating: 1299
- Health: 9043
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3499
- Melee Evade
- Critical Rate Buff
- Shield Break
- Dashing Back:
- Grants a 24~32% Melee Evasion Buff that is removed the next time this bot Evades.
- Grants up to 3 Critical Rate Buffs that each increase Critical Rating by 20~28%. These buffs are removed each time this bot lands a hit.
- Critical Hits:
- 100% Chance to Break the opponent’s Shielding, completely Nullifying all Shields and inflicting Shock, dealing 50~90% Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
|Rank||Evade||Crit Rate Buff||Shield Break Shock||Special 3 Critical Rating|
Bumblebee isn’t the strongest or toughest bot, but while staying close to his enemy, he channels his unparalleled courage.
Enemy in Close Proximity: Bumblebee generates 2~4.0 of Remaining Max Power every second and gains a 10% Melee Bonus while the enemy is within close range.
- Gold Boot - Bumblebee delivers a spinning windmill kick.
- 100% chance to increase Critical Damage by 60% for the duration of this Special Attack.
- Power Jam - Bumblebee overcharges his pistol to fry his enemy’s systems before knocking them off their feet.
- 100% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds.
- Ticket to Ride - Bumblebee’s wheeled combat comes together with his love of ranged attacks.
- Grants 20 Critical Rate Buffs that each increase Critical Rating by 20~28%. These buffs are removed each time this bot lands a hit.
- Allies - Arcee, Grimlock - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies - Megatron - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Role Models - Optimus Prime, Prowl - 2~3~5% - Heavy Attacks gain a 2~3~5% Attack Buff for each alive team member.
- Role Models - Optimus Prime, Prowl - Bumblebee gains a new ability and grants 2~3~8% Armor to his role models.
- Espionage Specialists - Mirage - 14~24~70% less likely to activate opponent's abilities when hitting with Special 2 or 3.
- Rhinox - Bumblebee will tear through Rhinox's shielding, leaving him prime for Bee’s critical hits.
- Soundwave - Bee can Shield Break with both Ranged and Melee hits, ensuring even the mighty Soundwave can’t Reflect Ranged attacks for long.
- Blaster - The little gold speedster will break through Blaster’s Shielding, inflicting Shock damage on him every time he blocks.
- Wheeljack - Wheeljack's powerful shield shatters to the goldbug.
- Bonecrusher - The master of Bleeds will punish Bumblebee with every crit.
- Dinobot - Bumblebee is rewarded for dashing at opponent’s and staying near them, but dashing into and hitting Dinobot’s block would be a painful mistake.
- Nightbird's Mark - With both his two major abilities boosted, Bumblebee will become exponentially more powerful.
- E.M.I. Module - Bee will gain the ability to Evade Ranged Attacks, forcing you to stay within Melee Range and in turn allowing him to generate power with his Signature Ability.
- Scout's Sentry
- Hive Crystal
- Bumblebee's robot mode design is a mix of his Alternity and Classics toys, while his vehicle mode is based on his Classics toy.
- Bumblebee is currently the only Bot exclusive to and only to his Featured Bot Crystal.