Long known as Optimus Prime's faithful scout, "Bee" has evolved into a highly skilled fighting machine. He's still as loveable and protective as ever, but don't be fooled: Bee is fully capable of decapitating Decepticons in a variety of creative ways.
- Health: 999
- Attack: 90
- Max Rating: 248
- Health: 1848
- Attack: 153
- Max Rating: 547 (sig 100)
- Health: 4468
- Attack: 318
- Max Rating: 1297
- Max Rating:
- Attack Buff
- Melee Calibration Mode: 13.3~25.5% chance to Evade the opponent's Basic Melee Attacks.
- Ranged Calibration Mode: 11.3~21.6% chance to Evade the opponent's Basic Ranged Attacks.
- Passive: Bumblebee is furious when his teammates are hurt, granting him +30% Attack per fallen teammate for 8 seconds at the start of the fight.
- When Knocking Down Opponents: Gains a permanent Attack Buff, increasing Attack by 8.8~13.5%. The bigger the size of the opponent, the larger the Attack bonus. (Max: 15 stacks)
|Rank||Melee Calibration Mode||Ranged Calibration Mode||Attack Buff|
Bumblebee switches between his Ranged and Melee Calibration modes faster. Additionally, Bumblebee's agility grants him a temporary Attack Buff for 5 seconds after Dodging an incoming Melee Attack.
and Dodge Attack Buff
- Buzz Kick - He may float like a butterfly, but he stings like a Bumblebee.
- Bug Shot - You can still see the youthful joy in his eyes between the kicks and energy blasts.
- Inflicts Shock damage for 80% Attack over 10 seconds. Opponents with an Armor Buff takes additional 150% damage.
- Shell Shock - After giving opponents the trip of a lifetime, he gets up close and personal for an uppercut blast.
- Inflicts Shock Damage for 80% Attack over 10 seconds. Opponents with an Armor Buff takes additional 100% damage.
- Allies - Ironhide, Optimus Prime (MV1), Hot Rod - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Till All Are One - Ratchet, Optimus Prime (MV1) - +2~3% Attack Rating for Autobots. +6~8% Debuff damage for Autobots in Raids.
- Enemies - Barricade, Megatron - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Medic Support - Ratchet - 1.3~2.5~7% of base Health Repaired at the start of the fight. +3~4~5% extra Repair in Raids.
- Espionage Specialists - Mirage - 14~24~70% less likely to activate the opponent's abilities when hitting with Special 2 or 3.
- Speed Chasers - Sideswipe, Mirage - +6.5~15~40% Attack on the next hit when dodging the Opponent's attacks.
- Brothers in Arms - Hot Rod - +2~3% Armor for Autobots as well as +4~6% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
Bumblebee has a low health rating and hitting power compared to the other Tacticians, but he is quite evasive.
You will struggle if you try to hit Bumblebee with only melee attacks or only ranged attacks. Alternate between successful ranged attacks and melee attacks to make him switch evade modes. Fighting as a bot with a ranged heavy attack will be most helpful.
- Bumblebee's Special 2 or 3 can Shock right through Optimus Prime (MV1)'s Signature Ability.
- Optimus Primal's Critical Armor can be a conduit for Bumblebee's Shock.
- Precision buffs from Warrior Bots like Arcee, Drift, and Hound will make sure Bumblebee has nowhere to evade to.
- Hot Rod's time gun can Decelerate Bumblebee and prevent him from evading.
- Starscream and Ultra Magnus can Nullify Bumblebee's many Attack Buffs.
- E.M.I. Module - Making projectiles less likely to hit Bumblebee and switch evasion modes will ensure he will constantly evade attacks and counterattack.
- Superconductor 2000 - It would be difficult to completely avoid the flurry of Attacks from Bumblebee's Special 2.
- Tier 2 pre-registration gift (1-Star)
- Bot Crystals
- Cinematic Crystals
- Bumblebee is currently the only Bot to not have a 4-Star version available to players.
- Bumblebee was a Scout in the Beta version.
- His vehicle mode is based on the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS, but the logo is removed to avoid licensing issues.