As the youngest and quickest of the Maximals, Cheetor is one part soldier and one part daredevil. With the addition of rocket boosters and the power of flight, his Transmetal upgrade makes him even more unpredictable.
- Health: 1540
- Attack: 185
- Max Rating: 563
- Health: 3780
- Attack: 391
- Max Rating: 1305
- Health: 9825
- Attack: 1017
- Max Rating: 3531
- This bot’s Transmetal exterior provides 10% passive Energy Resistance and reduces the effectiveness of enemy abilities that Drain Power by 100%.
- End of a Light or Medium Melee Combo:
- Each time Cheetor completes a Light or Medium Melee Combo he gains 0.5~2% of his Max Power over 1 second.
- Critical Melee Hits:
- Critical Melee Hits have a 30~40% Chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 40~60% of attack over 4 seconds.
- Bleeding opponents generate 30% less power when struck.
- Dashing and Heavy Attacks:
- Cheetor has a 100% chance to Evade Ranged Attacks and a 20~30% chance that the projectiles will Miss completely.
Chance / %
|Special 1 Bleed|
|1||0.5%||30% / 40%||20%||70%|
|3||1%||35% / 50%||25%||80%|
|4||1.5%||37% / 55%||27%||85%|
|5||2%||40% / 60%||30%||90%|
Cheetor’s jovial nature can be quickly overcome by beastly aggression. Once he has hit his limit, his feral spark grants him incredible speed allowing him to decimate opponents before they are able to react.
- When Filling a Bar of Power:
- Cheetor gains a Feral Strike Buff, granting 10~40% Critical Rate and his attacks ignore Armor, Shielding, Evasion, and do not trigger enemy abilities for 4 seconds. Additionally, while Feral Strike is active, Cheetor gains a 25% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.
- about +0.3% per level
- Transmetal Trauma - Cheetor gives his opponent the tail end.
- 100% Chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70~90% of attack over 8 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Repair Block. The opponent stays Repair Blocked from this attack for as long as they are Bleeding.
- Quasar Blaster - Blasters set to full power.
- 100% chance to gain Power Rate Up, increasing this bot’s flow of Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- This Attack deals up to 50% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power.
- Maximal Overdrive - Faster than a Transwarp bullet.
- 100% to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds and drain up to 3% of the opponent’s Max Power.
- This Attack deals up to 100% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power.
- Allies – Rhinox, Dinobot, Optimus Primal - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies – Waspinator - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Beast Purification – Optimus Primal - Heavy Attacks: Beast Wars characters gain 4~12~20% Attack Rating for 5 seconds and Purify Damaging Debuffs as long as there are 2 or more Beast Wars bots on Primal's team.
- Speed Chasers – Sideswipe, Mirage, Bumblebee (DOTM) - +5~15~40% Attack on the next hit when Dodging the opponent's attacks.
- Shockwave – Shockwave will have a hard time hitting Cheetor, and if he does, he’ll have an even harder time Draining his Power.
- Optimus Primal – Cheetor’s signature ability will allow him to punch through Primal’s Crit Armor, and if the ape thinks he’s going to heal from Bleeds, Cheetor’s Repair Block will put a stop to that idea.
- Hound – Hound’s Precision Ammo will make short work of this bot as he attempts to Dash-in for an attack.
- Megatron – Cheetor requires constant buffs to stay on top, some that Megatron would love to steal.
- Scout's Sentry - Increasing his Critical Chance will enable this bot to dish out more damage and punish the opponent for missing their attacks.
- Robot Resource - Cheetor wants to win; this mod is like his dream-come-true.
- Feral Crystal
- May Cheetor Chips