Note: All formatting and grammar errors are left as is.
Chapter 1: Golden Power Edit
An Ally No More Edit
- Bumblebee: Optimus, the One-Optic Wonder is back.
- Shockwave: I detect a level of derision in your greeting. It is uncalled for.
- Optimus Prime: But it is understandable. You are a Deception, Our difference, though not insurmountable, are significant enough to earn you our mistrust.
- Shockwave: Understood. But I come to offer information... And a warning. The advice is that one of your kind has knowledge of incalculable power. The warning is: Stay out of my way as I seek it.
- Bumblebee: Optimus, do you have any idea what Shockwave was talking about? Some object... One of our kind?
- Optimus Prime: I checked with Ratchet. he suspects it as a golden artifact of great value to generations that came after ours. But, one of our kind?
- Rhinox: No, Optimus, one of my kind. If Ratchet's suspicions are correct, the object Shockwave seeks is the Golden Disk. And, if that is true, the "one of our kind" he speaks of can only be... Dinobot!
- Shockwave: Has the obvious become apparent to you?
- Optimus Prime: It is obvious we will prevent you from obtaining the Golden Disk.
- Shockwave: Your feeble processors cannot fathom nor harness its power. Do not impede me.
- Optimus Prime: "Our kind" can fathom the potential destruction the Disk could create in your hand. That is why the Commander is here to prevent that. Commander, you know what to do...
Golden Race Edit
- Rhinox: Commander, I'd advise you to hurry up and find the Golden Disk.
- Optimus Prime: Why the haste, Rhinox? I am not familiar with the Disk's power. What makes the object so alluring and powerful?
- Rhinox: It holds knowledge of our collective history.
- Optimus Prime: As does the Matrix of Leadership.
- Rhinox: But the Decepticons believe the Disk contains much more than a simple history. What it contains could change the balance of power. Surely others will quest to obtain it.
- Optimus Prime: Then we must not delay. Commander, roll out!
- Rhinox: Oh-oh, Commander, it's Galvatron. Looks like the scraps are gonna hit the fan.
- Galvatron: Speaking of scrap, you did quite a job on Shockwave. I just ran across him and he was barely functioning. Seemed stuck on repeat... Something about a precious Golden Disk.
- Rhinox: He sounds delirious.
- Galvatron: Really? I don't think so. Not his style, I think the Disk is a trinket worth it's weight in Energon.
- Rhinox: Don't waste your time.
- Galvatron: Oh, I won't be wasting my time. I'll be wasting if you get in my way.
- Galvatron: So, the race is on.
- Rhinox: To the Golden Disk?
- Galvatron: No, to the destruction of you and your vermin human commander. The Disk will be a bonus reward for me to be rid of you nuisances.
- Rhinox: We can't let that happen.
- Galvatron: The choice is not yours, you armor-plated horned buffoon. Prepare to taste the wrath of Galvatron!
Chapter 2: Dino Hunt Edit
Dinobots and ConfusedEdit
- Grimlock: Hey, Hornbot. Ratchet tell me, that there is a new Dinobot.
- Rhinox: Not a new Dinobot. His name is Dinobot.
- Grimlock: Me Grimlock king of Dinobots. Why me not know about new Dinobot?
- Rhinox: Because he is like me, a Maximal, from my reality.
- Grimlock: A Maximal? Me thought he was a Dinobot?
- Rhinox: I get your confusion, big guy. His name is Dinobot. He is a Maximal like me. His alt-form is a dinosaur, and he is a mighty warrior.
- Grimlock: ARGHHHH! You hurt my head with Dino-babble. Me Grimlock say let's find him and then me understand your no-sense words.
- Dinobot: Commander, your squad fights well. I should have assumed as much with Rhinox by your side.
- Rhinox: Dinobot, come with us. The Commander can be trusted.
- Dinobot: As much as I respect you, no one can be trusted as long as the Golden Disk exists to corrupt the power lust of the weak.
- Rhinox: Its power can be harnessed, in the hands of the righteous... In the hands of the Commander.
- Dinobot: That is a risk I cannot take. The Disk must be destroyed. Pray I find it before you.
- Grimlock: The Commander crushed that puny Dinobot guy. Me thought you say he was a mighty warrior.
- Rhinox: He was merely testing us.
- Grimlock: Me, Grimlock, think the Commander need a real test... With a real DINOBOT!
- Rhinox: As crazy as that sounds, it might be a good idea, Commander. The Dinobot you fought earlier was holding back to size you up. Sparring with Grimlock might just be the warm up you need.
Destiny Deja-Vu Edit
- Prowl: Optimus, Commander, I'm worried about Rhinox's commitment to our mission. I mean, why didn't he bring Dinobot back with the party when he had the chance?
- Optimus Prime: Why do you not raise your concern with Rhinox directly?
- Prowl: I would, but he left the base hours ago and has disabled all communications.
- Optimus Prime: I see, that is perplexing. He does have a bond with Dinobot. Perhaps it clouds his judgement.
- Prowl: Commander, let's go and clear up his judgement.
- Prowl: Thundering hooves and the whir of chain guns... Sounds like Rhinox.
- Rhinox: Your auditory processors do not deceive you. What can I do for you?
- Prowl: To start, you can explain what you're doing out here and why you didn't bring Dinobot in when you had the chance.
- Rhinox: The answer is one and the came. I am here to aid a friend, a hero. You may not understand, but he needs to given the chance to fulfill his destiny... A destiny wrapped in his past.
- Prowl: He needs to be stopped.
- Rhinox: Ne needs to fulfill his destiny... Yet again.
- Prowl: Listen Rhinox, we mean you no harm. But Dinobot can't be allowed to destroy the Golden Disk before we study it. What is wrong with you? What is wrong with him?
- Rhinox: You wouldn't understand. He lives by the Code of a Hero.
- Prowl: Yeah? Well, I live by the Code of the Soldier and my marching orders are to bring him and The Disk back to Optimus for study.
- Rhinox: You don't comprehend the Disk's potential for total destruction. Dinobot does. He has destroyed it before. I will see to it that he fulfills his destiny... A second time.
Chapter 3: Go for Gold Edit
Hizzz Disk Edit
- Prowl: Optimus, I'm afraid we have another one of those beastie things acting up. Waspinator has been talking crazy about the Golden Disk.
- Waspinator: Acting up? Wazpinator thought free speech is the right of all sentient beings everyone. Right, Optimus?
- Optimus Prime: He has a point, Prowl. But Waspinator, I caution you not to act rashly. The Disk holds great power, do not let it sway your actions.
- Waspinator: Wazpinator not act rashly. Wazpinator just tired. Tired of taking orders. Tired of obeying others. Wazpinator thinks the Disk might change things.
- Optimus Prime: You have the right to speak. But be warned, words and the actions that may accompany them have conesquences.
- Prowl: I'm not the told you kind of bot, Optimus, but I told you so.
- Optimus Prime: Told me what? Is this about Waspinator.
- Prowl: Bingo! He was last seen buzzing away from the base ranting about it being his time now. Or, should I say "hizzzzz" time now?
- Optimus Prime: No offense to our ally, but how serious do you consider this? After all, he is not the most fearsome of Predacons.
- Prowl: Have you seen that bomb he rides around on? He's deranged. I wouldn't want to take any chances, especially if he gets his hands on the Golden Disk.
- Optimus Prime: I suspect you are right, old friend. Waspinator does have a willingness to blow himself up. Let's go get him.
- Optimus Prime: Waspinator, I am glad we found you. I suggest you report to base before things get out of hand.
- Waspinator: Wazpinator not leaving without the Disk.
- Optimus Prime: Head home now. That is an order.
- Waspinator: Wazpinator not take orders from Truckbot.
- Optimus Prime: But you are one of us now.
- Waspinator: Wazpinator not one of anything. Wazpinator tried being evil, tried being an Autobot friend with the Maximals. No more.
- Optimus Prime: Let us talk about this.
- Waspinator: No more talk. Everyone talk to Wazpinator ... "Fly here, zap that, scout this." Nobody takes Wazpinator seriously. That will change when Wazpinator hazzzz the Disk!
The Golden Code Edit
- Bumblebee: It's good news, bad news time.
- Optimus Prime: Have we not been through this before? Report your findings.
- Bumblebee: I hear ya', boss. I think I've found the Golden Disk.
- Optimus Prime: I assume that is the good news.
- Bumblebee: The problem is... I think Dinobot has found it, too.
- Optimus Prime: Yes, that would pose a problem. You saw him?
- Bumblebee: Yep. And he was on a direct route to where I saw it.
- Optimus Prime: Why did you not retrieve the Disk?
- Bumblebee: He was packing serious firepower. I'm no coward, but I'm also no fool.
- Optimus Prime: Sometimes prudence affords the opportunity to tilt the odds in your favor. Let us hurry and see if that is true. Commander, roll out!
- Optimus Prime: So, you continue your quest. I do not share your history, but I seek to understand your motivation.
- Dinobot: A wise Maximal once said, "A deed once done cannot be undone. But perhaps it can be mitigated." The Disk must be "mitigated".
- Optimus Prime: And who was it that said that?
- Dinobot: A soldier, that's who. *Snarl* Now stay out of my way. The Disk calls for its destruction.
- Optimus Prime: The Disk lies ahead. Allow us to study the wealth of knowledge it possesses.
- Dinobot: You are ignorant to its inherent dangers.
- Optimus Prime: But knowledge cures ignorance.
- Dinobot: It must be destroyed! I have seen it fall into the wrong hands before. *Snarl* Never again.
- Optimus Prime: It is only dangerous in the wrong hands.
- Dinobot: Whose hands can be trusted?
- Optimus Prime: Trust is what keeps us alive in this Primus-forsaken planet. The Commander has proven worthy of our trust, give him yours.
- Dinobot: A soldier does not blindly give his trust. It must be earned. *Snarl* So earn it.