Chapter 1: Secrets Edit
- Marissa: Commander, Teletraan has provided coordinatos for a new quadrant ripe with variable resources.
- Windblade: And, I've been chosen for escort duties.
- Marissa: "Chosen?" You asked for the assignment.
- Windblade: Indeed I did. This new area harbors ancient auras...echoes of beings from a distant past.
- Echoes that might tell us more about this planet's history, and the Quintessons' schemes.
- Death: A party approaches. One among the group is possessed of a high degree of ... shall we say... "intuition?"
- Wisdom: Yes, she appears to sense some parts of New Quintessa's past.
- Death: Probability that she may learn something of value to her comrades?
- Wisdom: 47%. Probability of her surviving long enough to use said information?
- Death: 0% I have Bludgeon positioned up ahead to enforce that probability.
- Bludgeon: Ah, Windblade. the wayward pupil. Are you back to study with the master?
- Windblade: I was never your student! I was under the control of the Quintessons, just as you are now.
- Bludgeon: Control is your choice of words. I choose to think I'm under their tutelage. A true warrior is always studying, always honing their techniques and skills.
- Windblade: I'm glad you like learning, because the Commander is about to teach you your last lesson.
Butt Heads Edit
- Windblade: Our last excursion confirmed my suspicions... "others" were here before the Quintessons. I'm going to scout more in search of residual readings.
- Rhinox: I'm not sure exactly sure what "residual readings" are, but I gotta respect someone on a mystical mission.
- Windblade: Those from my planet Caminus have a history of unique connections. I'm off now,
- Rhinox: Whoa, heady stuff. Commander, I'm afraid our mission today is a little more grounded in the here and now.
- Intel indicates the Quints have a Deception named Motormaster waiting up ahead. They say he's kinda headstrong. Luckily, I am, too.
- Motormaster: Looks like the Commander's squad of flunkies has brought a ...what are you? Some kind of beast?
- Rhinox: The name's Rhinox and you must be Motormaster.
- Motormaster: That's right...the one and only King of The Road.
- Rhinox: Is that so? Pretty empty title...I don't see many roads around these parts.
- Motormaster: Take a good look at that gill on my arm, tough guy. Next time I see you, you're gonna meet it up close and personal.
- Motormaster: The Beastie with the big nose returns.
- Rhinox: You knew we'd find you eventually, Prince of the Dusty Path.
- Motromaster: <red> Argh! I hope you're ready to butt heads!</red>
- Rhinox: Nah, I don't think so...don't like wasting my time on the lightwwights. Commander, choose your warrior and shut this Motormouth up!
Who's Your Master? Edit
- Marissa: Commander, Teletraan has detected contrails of a distinct Decepticon signature in the area. Starscream's to be specific.
- Prowl: Those would be chemtrails.
- Marissa: Prowl, we don't deal in ancient unproven theories.
- Prowl: Listen, if it emits from that Decepticlown's engines, it's noxious and deadly. I'm sticking with chemtrails.
- Starscream: Your squad grows in size. Surely you must concede the odds are stacked in your favor
- Prowl: What's your point?
- Starscream: The point is that it is prudent for me to take flight. I'll let the masters' minions weaken your squad before I engage you and your insect Commander.
- Prowl: You can fly but you can't hide.
- Prowl: Step forward, Starscream. You were warned that you couldn't hide from us.
- Starscream: I do not obey you, Autocretins. I serve only myself and my masters.
- Prowl: Masters? Don't you mean master ...Megatron?
- Starscream: Hardly, that overrated blowhard keeps promising the universe and delivering abject failure.
- I side with those that will lead me to the power I so deserve...The Quintessons. I am more valuable to them alive than non-functioning. Therefore, I won't lose!
Scout's Honor Edit
- Optimus Prime (MV1): As we continue our investigation of this new secotr, evidence of the Quintesson's impact on the planet grows larger.
- Bumblebee (DOTM): My scouting forays confirms this. Quintesson architecture, structures, and devices are everywhere in the territory.
- Optimus Prime: This would suggest we may be getting closer to the source of their power.
- Bumblebee: Commander, carry on with your mission. Optimus, with your permission, I'd like to do some scouting...solo. Our party is too big to be effective in this endeavor.
- Optimus Prime: Permission granted. May the primes guide you.
- Rhinox: You better stop, lock, and load...because The Chainguns of Doom are itching for some action.
- Optimus Prime: Rhinox, don't succumb to the Quint's control. It's a question of survival.
- Rhinox: No it's not, Autobot. It's a question of integrity and dignity.
- Laughter: Hahahaha, the Maximal is right. A few cycles ago, Motormaster openly mocked him, but the rhinobot ducked the fight.
- What self-respecting soldier could live with the shame of such cowardice?
- Bumblebee: Optimus, Commander! My scouting proved fruitful, and frightening. The scale of the Quintesson facility to the northeast is shockingly ominous!
- Optimus Prime: Bumblebee, now is not the time for a debriefing. The enemy is within earshot. Let's take this offline.
- Laughter: Bahaha! The yellow bot with bug eyes has been deceived by those very same optical sensors. He knows not what he thinks he's seen.
- Rhinox: Yeah? Well, I know what I think. It's time to bash heads and give some bots a taste of the horn!
Believe the Mirage Edit
- Optimus Prime: Commander, Bumblebee's scouting report from our last mission was quite concerning. He indicated there is a giant Quintesson facility in this sector we're exploring.
- Mirage: It sounds like more recon with a heavy dose of stealth is in order.
- Optimus Prime: That is precisely why you're on this mission, Mirage. I want you to use your special talents to infiltrate the facility and determine its function.
- Proceed with extreme caution; I'm sure there will be a strong Sharkticon presence.
- Mirage: Don't worry, I'll be fine. You know I always think inside the box.
- Wisdom: Our sensors reveal a Cybertronian presence in the area...a bot not under our control.
- Scientist: You worry too much. My security measures are foolproof. Our secrets are safely guarded.
- Rage: You better be right, Scientist. You will not like the consequences if you fail us again.
- Mirage: Commander, Optimus...I can verify without question the gravity of your concerns. I was able to locate and enter the Quintesson facility undetected.
- Optimus Prime: Findings?
- Mirage: It's an enormous stasis chamber containing dozens upon dozens of bots, spanning a range of realities I am unfamiliar with.
- More disturbing? They were all hooked up to some sort of Energon infusion machine...Dark Energon!
- Optimus Prime: That does not seem feasible.
- Bonecrusher: Yeah? Well do I seem feasible? Your little blue spy is right. The Quintessons do have such a facility. And, it's an amazing place.
- Optimus Prime: Amazing place?
- Bonecrusher: Yes, an amazing place to recharge your batteries and refresh my hate for life...and Autobots!
- Ratchet: The optical data dump form Mirage's foray into the Quintessson Stasis Chamber was very fruitful.
- The consensus between Marissa and Optimus is that we may learn more about the Quintesson's real machinations if we engage in their so called "gladiatorial" combat.
- Death: "So called?" "Real machinations?"
- There are no machinations here. Just machines...mere machines such as yourselves that we built and brought here to amuse us. Nothing more.
- Ratchet: I am a student of many things, history among the subjects I am versed in. Your history belies the deceit in you words. Commander, carry on!
- Death: The Scientist failed our Quintesson cause yet again. First, he guaranteed the new Sharkticons would prove to be useful minions.
- Wisdom: They grow stronger yet need further upgrading.
- Death: And now I've heard the human insects and rebellious Autobot forces discussing the desire to divine our "real machinations." It's as though they have some deeper knowledge of the master plan.
- Rage: He has been duly warned. If this is true, he will pay...with his life!
- Ironhide: Optimus must be desperate if he's letting you out of the retirement home to join a mission, Ratchet.
- Ratchet: You're no spring bot fresh off the assembly line yourself.
- Ironhide: I'm experienced, not obsolete. That's why I run the latest tech, like my new mod.
- Ratchet: Commander, I'm a doctor not a gambler, but if I were a betting bot, I'd put put plenty of Energon on that he's using affecting his alt mode heavy attack.
- Ironhide: Astute, but that won't save you from my Helix missiles.
Chapter 2 - Quintessential Quintessons Edit
Spy Games Edit
- Mirage: Commander, our intel gathering indicates a split among the Quintesson leadership council...
- Arcee: ...with Marissa and Optimus believing the Scientist is the weak link.
- Mirage: I'm heading back to the Quints' stasis chamber to see if I can learn more...
- Arcee: ...and I'll be providing protection via my sniper scope in case things get hectic.
- Mirage: Well, that was interesting.
- Arcee: And predictably dangerous. We entered the chamber and were beginning our reconnaissance when a swarm of heavily armed Sharkticon guards flooded the area.
- Mirage: But before we were flushed out and forced to retreat, we did see something interesting...
- Arcee: Yes, the Scientist was filming some sort of ...I don't know what to call it...but it seemed he was recording a journal entry of sorts.
- He closed up the device he was using to document it when the Sharkticon commotion erupted.
- Mirage: Hmmmm...
- Grindor: Halt! Do my optic sensors deceive me?
- Arcee: That depends on what you think you see.
- Grindor: I think I see a human insect approaching with some of the puniest bots I've ever seen. It must be a joke.
- Arcee: Oh, we're no joke.
- Grindor: The Commander must be joking to bring such lightweights to face me. It's as futile as bringing a couple of firecrackers to a rocket flight. Get ready to be destroyed!
Just an Illusion Edit
- Marissa: Commander, I have some distressing news. Last night we were understaffed with numerous teams on away missions.
- Optimus Prime: I fear I overestimated the strength of those on guard duty.
- Marissa: The Quintessons deployed a squad of Sharkticons that somehow infiltrated out base undetected. We don't know their true motives, but we do know Ultra Magnus is missing.
- Optimus Prime: We believe they have taken him hostage.
- Marissa: Your mission? Get him back.
- Marissa: As a security precaution, the EDC had homing beacons installed in all our troops. Autobots and human. Readings indicate Ultra Magnus is nearby.
- Ultra Magnus: Nearby as in standing before you. Wait...can it be? It it you? Rodimus...Rodimus Prime?
- Marissa: What are you talking about? Rodimus is not amongst our party.
- Ultra Magnus: He's there, before my eyes. The one with the Matrix of Leadership.
- Marissa: No, Ultra Magnus, you are being manipulated by the Quintessons. They've done this to us before. History is repeating itself. Don't let them use you.
- Ultra Magnus: Rodimus, in this land of chaos, it is good to see a friend such as you.
- Marissa: No, you are being deluded by Quintesson technology. They are using an Illusion Sequencer to trick you into think it's Rodimus Prime. They're testing you.
- Ultra Magnus: If what you say is true, then I confront a thief, a thief of the highest magnitude. A thief that would dare steal the Matrix of Leadership...a thief that must be punished.
- Marissa: Ultra Magnus, what's your status? Do you function well enough to travel back to the base with us?
- Ultra Magnus: Well, I do see a few novas interfering with my optical readings, but it's nothing that a little stasis back at our base won't repair.
- Rage: That meddlesome female leader of the EDC is really twisting my tentacles.
- Death: Agreed. Her past interactions with us afford her a dangerous knowledge of our technology and operations.
- Wisdom: She was able to dedcuce our use of the Illusion Sequencer on her ally.
- Death: Yes she poses a distinct threat to our future endeavors.
- Wisdom: Thus, we must take precautions against using devices or methodologies she may have encountered in our shared past.
- Judgement - Might I suggest we recruit some help? Say, a shifty Decepticon whose lust for power will allow us to exploit him endlessly?
- Wisdom: Of course! Starscream!
- Ratchet: Hmmm...our engagements thus far on this mission have between relatively tame.
- Starscream: You spoke too soon Autowrech, guess who's going to send you to the infirmary? ME!
- Ratchet: I said relatively "tame", not "lame." Commander, a cursory diagnostic rundown suggests this pretender to power is operating with a malfunctioning T-Cog. He can't change form.
- Starscream: I have the spark of a warrior and the programming of a great leader. I don't need cheap changes into alt mode to beat the likes of you!
- Ratchet: Back for more humiliating punishment. Typical Starscream.
- Starscream: Stick a cog in your carburetor. You trash talk as well as you fix voice processors...you can't!
- Ratchet: At least I have a T-cog.
- Starscream: Your little diagnostic device is as inept as you are. I'm quite fully functional.
- Scientist: Thanks to me. It wouldn't do to have the noble Autobots involved in an unfair fight, would it now?
- Marissa: Rhinox, I've requested that you accompany myself and the Commander on this mission.
- Rhinox: I'm always ready to rumble, but any reason why?
- Marissa: I have a hunch that the "uniqueness" of our backgrounds causes the Quintessons a certain degree of distress...particularly in their decision making calculations.
- Rhinox: Uniqueness?"
- Marissa: Look at you and me. What do we have in common?
- Rhinox: Totally devastating weapons and a willingness to use them?
- Marissa: No, we're earth creatures...or at least kind of in your case.
- Wisdom: They continue their missions, but sense they are not just part of a game for our entertainment.
- Judgement: Of all the "visitors" we have brought into the realm of New Quintessa, these pose the greatest threat.
- Death: They must be extinguished!
- Scientist: Fear not, I have enchanted both the combat skills and the intelligence of our Sharkticon minions.
- Rage: What!? You created a potential problem, not a solution. If this proves to be another failed genetic experiment, your cycles upon this planet are over.
- Sharkticon: Proceed no farther, earthling curs.
- Marissa: Don't you see? You have earthbound origins.
- Rhinox: She has a point. We may be have sparks born of Cybertron of Quintessa, but we share a certain kinship with the species of Earth. Just look at yourself.
- Scientist: Stop this blathering nonsense! He is a product of me and Quintessa technology. Nothing else!
- Sharkticon: I am simply your "product" ...your possession?! We shall discuss this further, once I have disposed of this earth trash.
Dear Diary Edit
- Marissa: Mirage, I've been thinking about that device you saw back in The Quintesson stasis chamber, You described it as a large, golden cylinder.
- Mirage: Yes, what of it?
- Marissa: Call me crazy, but my intuition is screaming at me.
- Mirage: And, what is it saying?
- Marissa: That device is a Quintesson journal...like the one that got them in so much trouble cycles ago.
- Mirage: But it doesn't make sense for them to be so stupid.
- Marissa: Call it a hunch, but we need that cylinder, How about using your special skill set to go procure it?
- Mirage: Super stealth master Mirage reporting back and delivering the goods.
- Marissa: You got it?
- Mirage: Was there any question? I've been sneaking around their stasis chamber so much, I may need to pay rent.
- Marissa: Ah, judging from the looks of this, I'd say we have ourselves a Quintesson journal. Take it back to the base and get Teletraan deciphering its contents!
- Rage: Scientist:, float toward and explain yourself!
- Scientist: Explain what?
- Rage: Explain how the humans were able to get their hands on what appears to be a Quintesson journal?
- Who keeps a journal? Have we learned nothing of the incriminatory potential they possess??!!!!
- Scientist: Of course I keep a journal. I'm a scientist. It's what we do.
- Death: And excruciating punishment is what I do...FOOL!
- Wisdom: The humans and their traitorous bot allies think they can come and go as they please...stealing that which is not theirs.
- Laughter: And with impunity no less. It is to laugh...
- Judgement: Decepticon, make sure they don't make it back to their base.
- Motormaster: Once they're done dealing with my Cycloine gun, their cerebral circuits will be so dizzy they'll have a case of permanent amnesia.
History on Repeat Edit
- Marissa: Commander, Teletraan is making headway on downloading and analyzing the Quintesson journal.
- Arcee: How foolish can they be? We all know the trouble their journal caused them cycles ago.
- Marissa: The Quintessons have succumbed to the mistake of not learning from their history.
- Arcee: Now they are bound to relive it if I have any say in matters.
- Marissa: Arcee, the first batch of intel from the Journal is coming through.
- Arcee: Anything of interest?
- Marissa: For someone with your skills, perhaps. We've gotten coordinates to a new area of the planet under Quintesson control.
- Arcee: Isn't it all under their control?
- Marissa: Teletrann suggests this terrain contains much more Quintesson technology and architecture. It needs to be investigated.
- Arcee: A scouting mission behind enemy lines? Count me in.
- Marissa: Proceed with caution.
- Arcee: My sniper scope provides all the caution I need. Later.
- Rage: The idiot Scientist allowed Autobots to "acquire" a device of ours that holds great value to us.
- Scientist: I didn't allow anything.
- Death: Silence! By simply creating the device, you allowed it.
- Rage: Deception officer, I command you to beat the Commander and then go confiscate our property!
- Barricade: Confiscate? No problem. I've got my own warrant to conduct such a confiscation. It's locked and fully loaded!
Chapter 3 - Into the Darkness Edit
Warriors at the Gate Edit
- Marissa: Commander, master scout Bumblebee has been a busy ...er ...scout.
- Bumblebee (DOTM): I'm glad you didn't go there. But, I am glad we came here. I discovered a passage to a whole new Quintesson territory.
- Marissa: The preliminary data you sent to Teletraan suggests a region overrun with Quintesson technology and architecture.
- Bumblebee: It looks like they're turning this planet into their new homeworld. Get ready to explore deeper into the five faces of darkness.
- Marissa: Word from HQ is positive on decoding the Quintesson journal device. Initial findings suggest we aren't merely players in some sort of game arranged for their pleasure.
- Bumblebee: Of course we're not merely "players". We're warriors entering the gates of the Quintesson stronghold!
- Bludgeon: Who dares to break the sanctity of my training grounds?
- Bumblebee: Training grounds? You mean prison.
- Bludgeon: Prison? Hardly. My Quintesson patrons have provided me this area, a dojo if you will, to further master the art of Metallikato. An art you will soon know all to well.
- Bumblebee: Metal-what-o? You've been downloading too many Kung Fu movies. Commander, you've got this. I'm going to practice the art of fighting without fighting.
Join the ArmyEdit
- Marissa: It's good to see you, Ratchet. Our communications with HQ are being jammed the deeper we head into Quintesson territory. Any progress unravelling the contents of the Quintesson journal?
- Ratchet: Yes, there's been progress, and it chills me to the spark. What we can decipher...they're collecting an army of mind controlled Cybertronian bots, from across multiple realities.
- Marissa: To what end?
- Ratchet: To end any and all resistance to their goal...of recreating their intergalactic empire.
- Wisdom: Surveillance detectors in our southern region indicate an Autobot and human contingent are venturing further into sensitive areas.
- Judgement: What's worse, audio sensors revealed they are cognizant of our plans. They know of our desire to create an army of Transformers.
- Rage: HOW?! (red)
- Wisdom: That inept Deception Barricade failed to retrieve the cerebrally challenged Scientist's journal.
- Death: Summon the Deception. He has sealed his fate.
- Death: Barricade! Step forth. You have no say in the matter.
- Barricade: I will have something to say when I break free from your control.
- Death: Such futile words shall be your last.
- Barricade: Last? I think not.
- Judgement: Deception fool, your failure to confiscate our journal from The Autobot enclave has determined your sentence.
- You shall battle the Commander's forces again. But this time you shall battle...till you cease to function!
- Death: The Commander did us a favor by culling the herd and ridding us of the Decepticon Barricade.
- Wisdom: Minor relief but the bigger problem persists. They are learning more of the true nature of our work here.
- Judgement: The combination of the human's unpredictability and Autobot's considerable tenacity do not bode well for our Council.
- Wisdom: Numerical calculation of their success is difficult, but a strengthening of defense and acceleration of Dark Energon mining would be ...wise.
- Sideswipe: Whoa, Commander ...get a load of that. I'll bet you my weight in Energon it's some sort of mine.
- Bonecrusher: Of course, it's a mine you Automoron. It's also a hell, and my accursed home thanks to the Quintessons.
- Sideswipe: Well, it sucks to be you, buddy. Too bad my sympathy programming doesn't extend to freakish looking Deceptions. Why don't you just change form and roll out of here?
- Bonecrusher: I can't. The Quintessons are infusing us with the very Dark Energon we mine. It controls us...compels us...enslaves us.
- Bonecrusher: Ack...awk...you should have gone back when you could. Now...ack...you've reached the end of the line.
- Sideswipe: Ease up there tall, grimy, and hacky. You should get someone to take a look under your hood, you sound awful.
- Bonecrusher: You try mining Dark Energon cycle after cycle. I've got a bad case of ...awk...ack... The Black Carburetor. And, there's only one cure...ack...decimating your wretched party.
- Sideswipe: Hey, that's as harsh as your backfire. What gives?
- Bonecrusher: It's simple. The Quintessons made me a deal. Kill you and... ack...I'm free. Prepare to die because I intend to roll as far away from here as possible. Accccck!
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Seismic surveillance readings reveal that The Quintessons are reinforcing their defenses.
- Drift: Seismic readings? That suggests something of large proportions...
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Teletraan indicates of T-Rex proportions, Looks like we're heading for a showdown with Grimlock. But it's not the Grimlock of our reality.
- Drift: Did Teletraan offer a scouting report?
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Teletraan did suggest Grimlock loves his stories and has certain "insecurities." He doesn't like people questioning his power, his intelligence...or his little arms.
- Drift: Really? I have a plan...
- Drift: Commander, I sense a large creature of diminished intellect ahead.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Yes, diminished intellect, and lacking in significant power.
- Grimlock: Me Grimlock hear words, but not understand meaning.
- Drift: Precisely, because you, Grimlock, are weak and stupid.
- Grimlock: Braaarw! Me Grimlock not dumb. Me tremendous and strong!
- Drift: "Tremendous?" That word is bigger than both your arms combined.
- Grimlock: Me Grimlock says stop. Tell me a story, or you bozos can't pass.
- Drift: Optimus, tell this dino dodo about the time you showed the Grimlock from our reality who is Prime.
- Grimlock: Me not know your reality, but me Grimlock owned? That not true story?
- Optimus Prime (MV1): I'm afraid my sword wielding friend is correct, Grimlock. In our reality you were a frightened Dinobot hiding in the woods.
- In dire times I was forced to best and tame you...
- Grimlock: Bah! No one bester than me! King Grimlock CRUSH YOU!
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Be wary commander, the mod he has equipped grants him increased attack as he takes damage!
- Marissa: Commander, our analysis of the Quintesson journal divulged a rift in their faction is occuring.
- The Scientist is under fire by the judges on their council and he is highly suspicious of interference by none other than Starscream.
- Ratchet: This may be an opening we can exploit. I calibrated our Spacebridge to call in uniquely qualified reinforcement to deal with Starscream...
- Marissa: Autobot? Deception?
- Ratchet: No, Predacon. His name is Waspinator. He hails form our distant future. Let's just say he's had a special psychic encounter with Starscream that should prove invaluable to our mission.
- Ratchet: Waspinator, welcome to the mission. It's good to have you on board.
- Waspinator: Wazzzpinator not want to be on board. Wazzzpinator just want to get that evil Plane Bot out of hizz head.
- Ratchet: Explain. Staracream...he's in your head?
- Waspinator: Yezzz. Since Wazzzpinator came to this strange place I get many flashes of Starscream's mind.
- It is like many cycles ago when he entered my head. Why does Wazzzpinator always get short end of the stinger?
- Waspinator: Ugh! The plane bot is here. And he wants to trick the Quintessons. Plane Bot always tricking someone.
- Starscream: Waspinator, it's you. You've looking alive...and in one piece.
- Waspinator: Stop the friendly talk Liar Bot. I want you and your plan to join the Quintesson squid things out of my head.
- Starscream: Join the Quintessons? Hardly. I am a Decepticon, forged to rule the universe, not play lackey to floating fools.
- Waspinator: You lie. Wazzzpinator knows it. Commander, Plane Bot is so stupid. Wazzzpinator knows what he will do when he fights. He will use power gain and his special attacks more. Finish him fast.
- Starscream: Enough, you wannabe Insecticon! First I'll silence the Commander. Then I'll silence you...permanently!
No Petty Relic Edit
- Optimus Prime: Unfortunately, team, I must share bad news. Motormaster managed to breach our perimeter and steal a recently found relic we were researching.
- Prowl: Motormaster? That oversized load of anger issues? How?
- Optimus Prime: We're not sure. Ratchet and Marissa are looking into the how, but we must deal with the now. Preliminary scans on that relic suggests it was enhanced with Dark Energon with Dark Energon sub particles.
- Prowl: Motormaster and Dark Energon? That's a recipe for a heaping help of head butt.
- Optimus Prime: You just track him down. I'll handle getting under his paint job.
- Prowl: Motoramster is up ahead a couple klicks. I scouted his position and can confirm, he's in possession of the Dark Energon relic.
- Optimus Prime: Excellent work old friend. If we prey on his weakness, his temper, we can defeat him and secure the relic.
- Prowl: It can't be that simple.
- Optimus Prime: It is. Motormaster is similar to our comrade Grimlock. Attack the ego and the mind falters. If the mind falters, the body soon succumbs.
- Optimus Prime: Well, if it isn't Motormaster, King of the Petty Thieves.
- Motormaster: That's King of The Road to you, and there's nothing petty about the relic I possess.
- Optimus Prime: Perhaps it allows you to drive straight and not swerve to safety? Or maybe it makes your little wind gun actually do damage? Whatever the case, the Commander and I are here to retrieve what is ours.
- Motormaster: Me, SWERVE?! Never. Your stupid insights ensure your demise! My wrath shall roll out...all over you and your puny Commander!
Chapter 4 - Treacherous Returns Edit
Are You Not Sentient? Edit
- Rage: Scientist! Present yourself!
- Scientist: You bellowed?
- Rage: I demand your analysis of the state of the Sharkticon minions!
- Scientist: They serve their function adequately and are benefiting from my continued upgrade programming.
- Rage: WRONG!!! They allow Autobot infiltration of our stronghold, and we have witnessed growing instances of insubordination! If this is not corrected immediately...
- Death: ...you will be eradicated!
- (Demoltions) Sharkticon: Who dares trespass through the home of the Sharkticons?
- Megatron (ROTF): Home? You call this pit of sludge a home? Surely, you deserve better.
- Sharkticon: It is the dwelling provided us by our Quintesson masters.
- Megatron (ROTF): Are you not beings worthy of a more dignified existence? You possess sentience, do you not?
- Sharkticon: I know the meaning of the word, so yes.
- Megatron (ROTF): Do you not know that freedom is the right of all sentient beings?
- Sharkticon: We carry out our orders and do what we are told.
- Megatron (ROTF): Perhaps the time has come for that to change.
- Rage: Sharkticon, the Commander's party violates our sanctum. Eliminate them.
- Sharkticon: Yes, my master.
- Megatron (ROTF): Or don't, and live to see another day.
- Rage: Such talk is dangerous and foolhardy you Deception wretch.
- Megatron (ROTF): Prepare to hear much more of such talk for I neither fear nor respect you and your Council of Ineptitude!
By the Blood of Unicron Edit
- Marissa: We are getting readings inconsistent with beings under Quintesson control. They are forces, but seemingly not Quintesson.
- Optimus Prime: Commnander, I would suggest that forces of dissension within their ranks, or outside forces are at play. I would also suggest we proceed with courage and caution.
- Megatron (ROTF): Ah, the deluded troops march on to their futile ends.
- Optimus Prime: Megatron, your return does not surprise, but your unwarranted confidence does. You've been defeated in this alien land before and The Commander will see that is happens again.
- Megatron (ROTF): While you still stand among the weak, fighting for dreams you'll never realize, I have been availing myself of the precious commodities within the Quintesson mines.
- Optimus Prime: By the blood of Unicron...
- Megatron (ROTF): Precisely! It does wonders for one's Spark. My associate Grindor shall demonstrate the effects for you soon enough.
- Megatron (ROTF): The Commander and his pet Optimus have arrived for a demonstration of Dark Energon's power in the hands of a master.
- Optimus Prime: Let us forego the banter. Search for any last semblance of Cybertronian honor within you and commence the fight!
- Megatron (ROTF): Me? Battle now? You're not ready. Grindor, dispose of these weaklings.
- Optimus Prime: Like you, Grindor has been trounced before. I do not see how he would fare better now?
- Megatron (ROTF): That is because you underestimate my oneness with the power of Dark Energon.
Descent into DepravityEdit
- Marissa: Commander, I am sending Optimus with you on the next mission.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Yes, my counterpart, as surreal as it has been to digest, states that Megatron from my reality is hatching a plot.
- Marissa: A plot that is littering the landscape with savage carnage...
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Marissa is right. An away mission reports finding disturbing debris. The debris includes the remains of the last bot you defeat...Grindor.
- Megatron (ROTF): So, the Commander and his accomplices left the doppelganger at home and brought me a more familiar victim.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Familiar I may be...but a victim? Never. Primus willing.
- Megatron (ROTF): My memory banks would suggest otherwise, or have you forgotten our encounter in the woods of that vermin infested planet Earth you care so much for?
- Optimus Prime (MV1): I do not dwell in the past. I plan for the here and now. You are here, and now you must be held accountable for your murderous actions. We found Grindor.
- Megatron (ROTF): He was weak, like those that you side with. Extinguishing his spark was the price he paid for failure. A fate that you shall experience yet again...when the time is right.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Commander, this is the place. The path strewn with bots torn asunder and empty Energon casings provide ample evidence.
- Megatron (ROTF): Was it really that hard to find me? I wan't hiding. In fact, I was simply biding my time until I could sharpen my skills...and claws...on a semi-worthy adversary.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Your disregard for the sanctity of life and descent into depravity ends here, Megatron.
- Megatron (ROTF): I beg to differ my old, pitiful foe. It ends when I say so. And I say...we're just getting started!