Though some may question Drift’s loyalty to the Autobots, there’s no denying his dedication to his “sensei” Optimus Prime. Forged to wield his powerful swords, this samurai of a bot is all business when it’s time to swing or fling his blades.
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 152
- Max Rating: 546
- Health: 4253
- Attack: 325
- Max Rating: 1307
- Health: 11053
- Attack: 843
- Max Rating: 3476
- Critical Damage
- At 5 hits Drift gains his Focus and gains a Precision Buff that increases Crit Chance by 20~30% and decreases the opponent’s chance to Evade by 75~85% until hit next by the opponent.
- At 10 hits Drift’s Focus improves and grants him a 20~40% Crit Damage Buff in addition to his Precision Buff until hit next by the opponent.
Critical Sword Attacks
52~60% chance to cause a Bleed for 15~25% of Attack over 2 seconds.
On Bleeding Opponents
- 10% chance to Evade attacks from Bleeding opponents.
- Drift becomes 5% more evasive for each active Focus Buff.
- Drift has a 100% chance to regain his focus Precision Buff.
|Rank||Precision||Crit Damage||Bleed Chance/Damage|
The ancient martial art of Diffusion has one final level to attain.
- At 15 hits Drift gains a higher level of focus and gains a Deep Focus Buff that increases the duration of his bleeds by 50~150% until hit next by the opponent.
- + about 1% per level.
Special 1 – Courage
The heat of battle…
80% chance to cause up to 2 bleeds to the opponent inflicting 20~40% of attack over 3 seconds.
Special 2 – Discipline
…a flurry of ancient swords…
80~100% chance to inflict an epic Bleed on opponents for 100% of Attack over 10 seconds.
Special 3 – Respect
80% chance to cause up to 2 bleeds to the opponent inflicting 20~40% of attack over 3 seconds. Additionally 80~100% chance to inflict an epic Bleed on opponents for 50~100% of Attack over 10(s).
Damage (S2 & 3)
|1||72%, 22%||75%||50%, 15%|
|5||80%, 37%||125%||58%, 25%|
- Sensei/Allies – Optimus Prime MV1
- +2~10% Armor
- Sword Masters – Bludgeon, Windblade, Dinobot
- +2~10% Crit Damage for every attack that is not a Critical Hit.
- Medic Support - Hound
- Drift’s Precision Buff will ensure Bumblebee has nowhere to Evade to.
- Optimus Prime's Armor will not prevent Drift’s Bleeds from dealing their full damage.
- (MV1) Optimus Prime's ability to Repair while Bleeding will turn one of Drift’s greatest strengths against himself.
- Drift Evades while the opponent is Bleeding; with the Harm Accelerator, that time is always.
- The Nightbird's Mark can help Drift deal more Critical Damage and Evade more Melee attacks.
- The E.M.I. Module can give Drift more chances to Focus.
- Strange Refractor - for better Block Proficiency.
- Drift Arenas
- Samurai Crystal
- Drift Raid Event
- Bot Crystals
- Swordmasters Bundle - contains 10 Samurai Crystals and 10 Warrior Tank Crystals for USD $20.
- Drift's Signature Bundle - contains 3-Star Drift, 3-Star Warrior Awakening Program, 3-Star Warrior Signature Upgrade, and Gold for USD $20.
- His vehicle mode is based on the 2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, but modified to avoid licensing issues, most noticeably the grill.