Feral Phenomena is a Spotlight Mission featuring Cheetor that ran from May 10th to June 7th.
See rewards list for Bring the Noise.
Chapter 1 - Feral SuspicionsEdit
Cat Scratch FeverEdit
- Marissa Faireborn: Teletraan, identify the senior officer on duty.
- Optimus Primal: No need for Teletraans' services, that would be me. Why?
- Marissa: Because Blaster's audio detectors have picked up some disturbing readings.
- Optimus Primal: Disturbing in what way?
- Blaster: Disturbing as in we're talking big, bad, feral audio emissions are harshing the acoustic vibe on our HQ's perimeter.
- Optimus Primal: Feral?
- Blaster: Yeah, dig it boss bot, this is some heavy stuff... savage cat type readings.
- Optimus Primal: Cats? Feral? Uhhh... I'll go investigate. Rhinox, come with me.
- Rhinox: Roger that, Optimus. Lead the way.
- Optimus Primal: Rhinox, did you see those claw marks on that mod back there?
- Rhinox: How could I miss them? Deep scratches raking through metal. Reminiscent of someone we know.
- Optimus Primal: I sense you share my suspicions.
- Rhinox: Our feline friend is here?
- Optimus Primal: It stands to reason. And if he's here, indications are he's out of sorts.
- Rhinox: Like everyone new to this bizarre place. But, if he's in a Transmetal feral state...
- Optimus Primal: Things can get problematic. He's one of ours, we have to help him.
- Optimus Primal: Quite the squad accompanying the Commander. Hunting for something?
- Prowl: Someone. Let's not beat around the bush.
- Ironhide: The cat's out of the bag, Primal.
- Optimus Primal: I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
- Prowl: There's no need to pretend he's not here. Waspinator told us who we're dealing with. The Maximal Cheetor is on the loose. And all signs are... he's dangerous.
- Optimus Primal: Perhaps, but he's still my responsibility. Rhinox, go find Cheetor while I "negotiate" with the Commander's hunting party.
- Optimus Prime: Explain your actions, Primal. Why did you engage the Commander's search party.
- Optimus Primal: You mean hunting party? Because the quarry is of mine.
- Optimus Prime: Do not let allegiances and loyalties cloud better judgement.
- Optimus Primal: Surely you can't fault me for protecting one of my own. In many ways, he's like your Bumblebee... young and earnest... but with a bit more of an edge to him.
- Optimus Prime: Bee with claws and a thirst for Energon! Mirage found a pile of barely functioning Sharkticons three clicks from here.
- Optimus Primal: I ask you to let me deal with this on Maximal terms.
- Optimus Prime: I am afraid I cannot let that happen.
- Optimus Primal: So be it. You make your decisions... I make mine.
- Optimus Primal: Any progress in the search for Cheetor?
- Rhinox: Yes and no. I did find him. He was in a quasi-stasis mode... muttering Blackarachnia's name.
- Optimus Primal: That can't be good, but it could be explain some things. What's the no?
- Rhinox: He snapped out of stasis, turned on the jets, and took off. I couldn't keep up. Sorry.
- Optimus Primal: Don't fret my friend. We'll find him.
- Rhinox: I hope we do before he does too much damage. I'm telling you, Optimus, he has that old "bushy-tailed" look.
- Prowl: Check it out, Ironhide. The horned one is here.
- Ironhide: Which means Cheetor has got to be nearby.
- Rhinox: Guess again, my Autobot brothers. I have no idea where he is.
- Prowl: I find that hard to believe. He's here, I know it. But, before we cage the cat, enlighten us. Why is he acting so crazed. Is it the Dark Energon atmosphere?
- Ironhide: Cyber-puberty?
- Rhinox: He's a bot in love.
Chapter 2 - On the ProwlEdit
- Optimus Primal: Finally, we've found you.
- Rhinox: You've been a tough cat to track down.
- Cheetor: So, it must be true. If you're here, she must be here.
- Optimus Primal: By "she" I assume you mean Blackarachnia?
- Rhinox: Who else could get the kid so wound up?
- Cheetor: I'm not a kid and I'm not wound up. She said she was coming here. I came to protect her.
- Optimus Primal: She said she was coming here? How?
- Cheetor: Well, I don't know if she meant here 'cuz I don't know where she is! What I do know is all you guys started disappearing... she found a weird spacebridge... she said she was going after someone... I couldn't find her... so I used the Spacebridge! Arrrggghhh!
- Dinobot: You summoned, Optimus?
- Optimus Primal: I did. We have a Maximal problem. One I'd like to contain before the others start considering us untrustworthy.
- Dinobot: I concur, we need to stay allied with the Autobots, after all, you are Autobots when you get down to it.
- Optimus Primal: You too.
- Dinobot: Debatable. What do you want me to do?
- Optimus Primal: Cheetor is here, and acting shall we say... odd.
- Rhinox: He's in full Transmetal lovestruck mode.
- Ironhide: Feline spotted.
- Prowl: I get it, you see him and he's got spots. Good one Ironhide!
- Cheetor: Jeez, fellas, enough with the dad jokes.
- Prowl: Huh? I don't get it. I don't have a dad, I was forged.
- Cheetor: It's a figure of speech... sheesh. What do you guys want?
- Ironhide: For you to quit your night prowling and come back to the safety of our HQ.
- Cheetor: Is Blackarachnia there?
- Prowl: Black-a-who-nia?
- Optimus Primal: Dinobot, I told you to track down and monitor Cheetor.
- Dinobot: I did.
- Rhinox: So what happened? Where is he? We got reports he was ambushed by the Commander.
- Dinobot: I'd say your wayward Maximal did the ambushing, but he is ok. I got there just in time to get him to safety. He took a beating, but he is ok.
- Optimus Primal: Good work. Hopefully we can afford him the time he needs to rid himself of her influence.
- Dinobot: Her? You don't mean... is she here?
- Optimus Primal: Yes, her... Blackarachnia...but no she's not here. But for some reason he thinks she is. We need to get to the bottom of this before he gets hurts worse, both physically... and emotionally.
- Rhinox: I was able to access Teletraan's planetary surveillance monitoring system. I can confirm unequivocally that Blackarachnia is not on New Quintessa.
- Optimus Primal: As we suspected. But why, is Cheetor convinced that she is?
- Dinobot: I can answer that. Waspinator. That stuttering Insecticon wannabe meddled with Cheetor's lovestruck circuitry. He told him he was here.
- Rhinox: But why?
- Dinobot: I deduce it has something to do with Cheetor's history of swatting down the annoying bug. Remeber that time Waspinaotr claimed he was Wonko the Sane? Didn't end well for Waspinator.
- Optimus Primal: I'll deal with Waspinator. Dinobot, make sure Cheeotr remains safe till we can set him straight.
- Prowl: Ironhide, Commander... it's him.
- Ironhide: Cheetor?
- Prowl: No, his raptor savior, Dinobot. He's the one that abducted the crazed feline just when we had him dead to rights.
- Dinobot: And. I'm the one that would do so again. Your tough love policy isn't the right approach with Cheetor.
- Ironhide: You don't strike me as the sentimental type.
- Dinobot: I'm loyal... and a Maximal... not sentimental. Proceed at your own risk.
Chapter 3 - Love HurtsEdit
Love Bug Edit
- Optimus Primal: Waspinator, explain yourself.
- Waspinator: Wazzzpinator not understand. Explain, "explain yourself."
- Optimus Primal: You know what I'm talking about. Dinobot said you were meddling in affairs of the Spark. Cheetor's Spark.
- Waspinator: Errr... ummm... Wazzzpinator still confused.
- Rhinox: Cut the act, bug breath. We know you got Cheetor's tail in a tizzy by saying Balckarachnia is here when you she's not. Why'd you do it?
- Waspinator: Wazzzpinator wazzz bored. Kittybot wazzz acting crazzzy. I had some fun with the silly Maximal.
- Optimus Primal: Well, that fun is going to cost you. You're on duty to protect him... until we can persuade him to some to his senses.
- Ironhide: Prowl, did you ever stop to think about what Cheetor is going through? You know, the love thing?
- Prowl: No.
- Ironhide: Good talk, Prowl. Let's go fix that cat.
- Prowl: Bust out the bug spray.
- Waspinator: Why the attitude, Autocop?
- Prowl: So, you aren't here to stop us from wrangling the cat?
- Waspinator: Well, the big, bug Monkeybot did tell me to delay anyone looking for the furry bot with spots.
- Ironhide: That would be us. Move or become functionless.
- Waspinator: Wazzzpinator thinks we should dizzzcuss this.
- Prowl: Talking's not really our thing.
- Waspinator: Wazzzpinator wazzz afraid of that.
Respect for Love Edit
- Prowl: Look what we have here, the heartbreak kitty.
- Cheetor: Save the nicknames, funny guy. You could never understand what I feel.
- Ironhide: Thank Prime.
- Cheetor: That's a shame, because you'll also never know the depth of your emotions.
- Ironhide: Do I look like someone that cares?
- Cheetor: No, I guess you don't.
- Prowl: Ironhide, quick, grab him. He's got those rockets flaring. He's going to take off.
- Cheetor: Correction, I am taking off. Later, haters.
- Optimus Primal: Cheetor! You're ok. I'm glad we found you.
- Cheetor: I'm not ok. I can't find her.
- Optimus Primal: That's because she's not here. Never was.
- Cheetor: But Waspinator said...
- Optimus Primal: Lies. Fake news. He was messing with you. But it's ok, now, come back with us.
- Cheetor: I...I can't. The others that have been hunting me think I'm a fool...a lovestruck idiot. They don't respect me. If I come back, I need to earn their respect...on my terms.
- Optimus Primal: Don't do anything rash.
- Cheetor: Don't worry. I'll be ok. After all, us cats have nine lives.
- Prowl: We meet again, Romeo.
- Ironhide: Cool your jets and come back with us, ok? We're just following orders.
- Cheetor: Don't worry, I'm done running. But, I have one piece of unfinished business.
- Prowl: Oh yeah?
- Cheetor: Yeah, it's a small matter of respect. You don't respect me. But, you will when I'm done with you.
- Ironhide: Is this really necessary?
- Cheetor: It is for me.