Chapter 1: Enter the Decepticon Edit
The Art of Fighting Edit
- Marissa Faireborn: Teletraan's readings are going haywire. I fear the unthinkable has happened.
- Optimus Prime: Unthinkable?
- Marissa Faireborn: Megatron has arrived. Our Megatron!
- Optimus Prime: Not unthinkable. In this reality, inevitable.
- Marissa Faireborn: Commander, you know the mission...
- Optimus Prime: Hunt Megatron down, before he can amass the power he will so desperately seek.
- Bludgeon: So, it is true. The rumours have proved correct.
- Megatron: The rumour that I have been sucked into this world of chaos? That is correct.
- Bludgeon: The loyal among us have long awaited your arrival.
- Megatron: And, how do you express your loyalty? By hiding in the wastelands and avoiding confrontation.
- Bludgeon: I am not hiding. I have been saving and focusing myself for this occasion by practicing the art.
- Megatron: The art? The art of cowardice?
- Bludgeon: No, my master. The art of fighting without fighting. When the time comes, I will be fully energized to destroy the Commander and any who stand in our way!
- Megatron: Bludgeon, the time to test your faith in the "art" is at hand. The Commander approaches.
- Bludgeon: My faith will be proven fruitful when I decimate our foe. But, before I do, be warned, Lord Megatron.
- Megatron: Warned of what?
- Bludgeon: There will be Decepticons that claim fealty now that you've returned, but their sparks are not with you.
- Megatron: Let me guess... Starscream?
- Bludgeon: No, less obvious, and more problematic. Shockwave.
- Megatron: SHOCKWAVE?! Never. You test my patience and credulity. It is time to prove your loyalty. End the Commander... NOW!
Another Arrival Edit
- Bumblebee: Optimus, Optimus... We've got to get a squad together and go find Megatron!
- Optimus Prime: Your enthusiasm is admirable as always, old friend, but relax. Like Megatron, you just got here.
- Bumblebee: I know, I know, but we have to stop him!
- Optimus Prime: The Commander is aware of the situation and emarking on a mission now. Let us accompany The Commander and utilize your scouting prowess to apprehend Megatron.
- Bumblebee: Wow, Optimus... There are so many familiar faces here on New Quintessa.
- Optimus Prime: I take it your scouting proved fruitful?
- Bumblebee: If fruitful means successful, then yes. I saw your Decepticon twin up ahead.
- Optimus Prime: Motormaster! Excellent, I know just how to get under his hood and rattle his carburetor. If we play this right, he should lead us to Megatron.
- Motormaster: Look who it is, Optimus Slime, Gold Bug, a squishy human vermin and their band of Cybertronian rejects.
- Optimus Prime: Slights and insults are all you posses. Step aside, Decepticon, we are looking for someone of real consequence.
- Motormaster: Ah, so you heard Megatron has arrived in the Wastelands.
- Optimus Prime: I did not say that, but thank you for the confirmation. Now we know where to look. Strong you may be, smart you are not.
- Motormaster: Argh! It doesn't matter what you know, because I will end you.. ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Chapter 2: Mega Functions Edit
A Question of Functionality Edit
- Bumblebee: Holy spark plugs, Optimus! This place really is full of chaos and danger.
- Optimus Prime:That is true. We are thankful to have you here. Despite the peril, it is good to have trusted allies by our side.
- Bumblebee: You know I would do anything for you and the Autobots.
- Optimus Prime: And... Our human allies.
- Bumblebee: That goes without saying. Now, let's go find us a Megatron!
- Megatron: Guess who's here, my spineless underling.
- Starscream: Is it, can it... Be you!? How do you still function?!
- Megatron: You seem surprised. Why would that be?
- Starscream: B-but I saw you....
- Megatron: Cease to function? I think not. Others have told me of the timeline where you sought to lesson your load by sending me into the void of space.
- Starscream: Lord Megatron... Y-you know I would never do su-such a thing.
- Megatron: Save the groveling or you'll become the one that ceases to function.
- Starscream: Of course, of course, Lord Megatron. I function to serve you.
- Megatron: Rest assured, I shall see if that statement is true.
- Megatron: Greetings, Optimus. And I assume you are the one they call the Commander.
- Optimus Prime: Spare us the niceties. Your presence on New Quintessa is not welcome.
- Megatron: And it was not sought by me. But, here I am. Shall we dispense with small talk and get to business?
- Optimus Prime: I fear there is no other way. Commander, introduce Megatron to the "Welcoming Committee."
(This part, by error in Hard difficulty, is exactly the same as Part 3.)
- Megatron: Starscream, the time has come to serve your function.
- Starscream: Why should I? You failed to defeat the Commander. Perhaps your powers are not what they once were.
- Megatron: How dare you question my abilities! That was just a warm up! I was shaking off the oxidation.
- Starscream: But, the Commander is...
- Megatron: More forgiving than I. Do battle in my name, or cease to function. You have no other choices.
Be Prepared, Be Very Prepared Edit
- Optimus Prime: The time has come to fortify our forces. The threat from multiple Megatrons and Galvatrons is too great.
- Bumblebee: Multiple Megatrons!? What are you talking about?
- Optimus Prime: Yes my trusty scout, there are multiple Megatrons here. Just as there are multiple Bumblebees.
- Bumblebee: Huh? I'm one of a kind!
- Optimus Prime: Indeed you are. But, in this land of converging realities, we all exist in multiples. "Our" Megatron is the latest to arrive, but I fear there may be more.
- Bumblebee: What should we do, Optimus?
- Optimus Prime: Like any good scout, be prepared. Taht is why I am giving you a special assignment. The Commander and I will track down Megatron, you put together a training regimen that will ensure we are always prepared.
- Soundwave: All hail Lord Megatron!
- Megatron: Ah, Soundwave, my trustworthy lieutenant. How does this strange planet treat you?
- Soundwave: It treats me like all others. Without mercy and full of treachery.
- Megatron: My arrival may change that.
- Soundwave: This is what I and all true Decepticons have been waiting for. The return of true Decepticon power.
- Soundwave: Lord Megatron, The Commander has arrived. It will be with great satisfaction that I end the Commander's existence.
- Megatron: Starscream professed similar sentiments only to fail me.
- Soundwave: That is becasue he is inferior. I am superior. To have Lord Megatron here and to serve the true Decepticon cause is all Soundwave desires.
- Megatron: Do not fail me.
- Soundwave: Failure does not compute.
Chapter 3: Megatronic Mayhem Edit
Serve Your Masters Edit
- Optimus Prime: Commander, the circumstances surrounding Megatron's arrival grow ever more dire.
- Marissa: Optimus is right. Megatron is recruiting a team of his most loyal followers...
- Optimus Prime: The worst of the Decepticons. Shockwave, Soundwave...
- Marissa: Back together with Megatron? And with all the scheming Shockwave has been up to? That's a recipe for disaster.
- Optimus Prime: Which is why we must stop them before the power of their reunification can be fulfilled.
- Megatron: I have been here barely enough to lube my bearings, and already I hear rumors of machinations being carried out behind my back.
- Shockwave: Interesting choice of words... "Machinations."
- Megatron: You know Megatron has the best words.
- Shockwave: And, the most loyal of lieutenants.
- Megatron: Soundwave has proven himself loyal, although somewhat inferior to the Commander's forces. Soon it will be your turn to prove your loyalty.
- Optimus Prime: Shockwave, if you are here, I would assume it is to serve your master, Megatron.
- Shockwave: I serve two masters - Logic and Megatron.
- Optimus Prime: Are not those two things mutually exclusive?
- Shockwave: They are not. Logic dictates that I align with the most powerful in order to further my research. Megatron is the most powerful. You compute the math.
- Optimus Prime: The Commander shall prove your math to be quite illogical. Commander, show Shockwave the error in his calculations.
The One and Only Edit
- Optimus Prime: Teletraan's latest intel report reveals two Megatrons roaming the Wastelands.
- Marissa: Things just went from bad to the worst. What if they join forces?!
- Optimus Prime: Their egos would never allow them to join forces. My concern is the devastation and planet-wide carnage that would result from their engaging in all out battle.
- Megatron (ROTF): The weak and the righteous travel the wasteland. In search of what I wonder? Perhaps they seek the pretender to my power.
- Optimus Prime: You are not the Megatron we seek.
- Megatron: But I am the Megatron you found. Prepare to die.
- Optimus Prime: Two Megatrons in one mission. Commander, I suggest that today is our luck(y) day.
- Megatron: Another Megatron?! Impossible! There can be but one. Any others are imposters and frauds.
- Optimus Prime: Not in the reality of New Quintessa. You are merely one of many.
- Megatron: I am the one and only. I am MEGATRON!
- Megatron: You know this is not over.
- Optimus Prime: It never is.
- Megatron: Next time it will be different.
- Optimus Prime: It rarely is.
- Megatron: You'll be regretting your confidence when you see what Shockwave has in store for our rematch.
- Optimus Prime: As always, we will be waiting... And up for any challenge. It is the way of the Autobots and our human allies. It is the right way.