He may not like Earth rodents leaking lubricants on him, but he does have a fondness of blasters, more blasters, and heavy weaponry. Opponents definitely won't feel lucky when the consummate veteran of countless battles shows off his cannons.
- Health: 1,009
- Attack: 89
- Max Rating: 260
- Max Rating:
- Health: 4,765
- Attack: 327
- Max Rating: 1,284 (sig 40)
- Health: 11,722
- Attack: 802
- Max Rating: 2,869
- Critical Damage
- When Attacked: 12% chance to increase Critical Damage by 82~126% for 8 seconds.
- Heavy Attacks: Double Missile Attack has +30% chance to inflict Burn.
- Missile Attacks:
- +100% Critical Rate
- 70% chance to inflict Burn, dealing heat damage for 47.2~72% over 4 seconds.
- When inflicting Burn on already burning opponents, extra stacks will be inflicted, each dealing 30% attack.
|Rank||Crit Damage||Burn||Special 2 chance||Special 2 Crit|
Special Attacks: Ironhide has a 50% chance to obliterate the opponent with +220~600% Critical Damage on his Special Attacks. This may occur once per fight.
+2% per level.
- Feelin' Lucky - He loves to show off his cannons.
- 80% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds.
- Standoff Break - Point your weapon at him and he'll tear you apart.
- 54~72% chance to increase Critical Damage by 44-67.5% for 4 seconds.
- Full Metal Arsenal - Fire everything.
- Ironhide gets up close and blasts at point-blank range, with a 30% chance to inflict Burn, and this effect lasts 100% longer.
- Allies with Ratchet and Bumblebee - +1~8% Armor.
- Old Friends with Optimus Prime (MV1) - 20~30~70% chance to deal an additional Bleed stack when inflicting Bleed.
- Weapon Specialists with Mixmaster, Rhinox, Hound - +3~4~9% duration for Damaging Debuffs. +2~4~6% Attack Rating in Alliance Missions.
- Brother in Arms - Optimus Prime - 2~3~8% Armor for Autobots. +4~6~8% Melee Damage for Autobots in Solo Missions.
- Medic Support - Ratchet - 1.3~2.5~7% of Base Health Repaired at the start of the fight. +3~4~5% extra Repair in Raids.
- Allies - Optimus Prime (MV1), Arcee, Windblade - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Most Bots - Ironhide's missiles can make short work of any bot without Evades, Armor, or Shields.
- Mirage has several counter-measures that reduces the potential effectiveness of Ironhide's attacks.
- Rhinox's Shields also reduce the effectiveness of Ironhide's missiles.
- Optimus Primal's Critical Armor will leave the Demolition King unable to tear anything apart.
- The Laser Guidance Module makes Ironhide's missiles more deadly.
- With the Superconductor 2000, it will be harder for a raider to defeat Ironhide without being Obliterated.
- Bot Crystal
- Cinematic Crystal
- Ironhide Arenas
- ??? (2-Star)
- Cannon Fodder (3-Star)
- Feeling Lucky? (4-Star)
- Obliteration Crystal
- 3-Star Ironhide Offer - a limited-time offer for 650 Energon.
- His Vehicle Mode is a modified GMC Topkick C4500 4x4 truck.