Once a renowed gladiator in pre-Civil War Cybertron, Megatron used his charisma and brutality to fuel the Decepticon uprising. Megatron's ultimate goal is to rule over all living beings, only his sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and the Autobots stand between him and his goal of supreme authority.
Megatron has joined the fight, and he's going on a mission to recruit his loyal Decepticon allies, and confront the "impostor" Megatron! There can be only ONE Megatron!
You will need to hunt down the Leader of the Decepticons before he can amass a powerful squad of deadly allies.
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 537
- Health: 4253
- Attack: 334
- Max Rating: 1270
- Health: 11053
- Attack: 868
- Max Rating: 3485
Basic Abilities Edit
- Fusion Cannon - Heavy Attacks are more powerful and Fuse debuffs while at Full Power.
- Armor Break - Removes Armor Buffs. Amplifies damage taken from attacks.
- Attack Debuff - Temporarily decreases opponent's Attack Rating.
- Fusion Cannon:
- The Fusion Cannon takes 6 seconds to charge 3 Full Power Heavy Attacks that travel significantly faster and deal 20~30% more damage.
- Full Power Heavy Attacks permanently Fuse a debuff inflicted by Megatron’s Special Attacks to the opponent. Only one debuff of each type can be Fused.
- Last Hit of a Medium Combo:
- 100% chance to Refresh the duration of unfused Armor Breaks, Attack Debuffs, and Shocks on the opponent.
- Knocked Down: Megatron has a 0.7% chance for each percentage of lost Health to become Unstoppable for 3 seconds.
|Rank||Full Power||Armor Break||Attack Debuff|
Megatron shows no mercy to his opponents, turning their greatest strengths against them.
- Melee Attacks: As long as the opponent has a Fused Debuff, Megatron’s Melee Attacks have a 20~60% chance to Steal a buff from the opponent for 5 seconds.
+ about 0.4% per level
- Energon Crush - The Energon Flail is perfectly designed to shatter the defenses of even the toughest Bots.
- 100% chance to Armour Break, removing opponent's Armor and applying 26~38% Armor reduction for 10 seconds.
- Atomic Slug - Megatron initiates the brutality setting on his Fusion Cannon.
- 100% chance to decrease Attack by 32~44% for 10 seconds.
- All Too Easy - There is no limits to the carnage Megatron is willing to inflict on his foes.
- 100% chance to inflict Shock, dealing Shock Damage for 300% Attack over 20 seconds.
- Grants Fusion Overload, allowing unlimited Full Power shots of the Fusion Cannon for the rest of the fight.
- Enemies - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Jetfire - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Till All is Ours - Soundwave - All Decepticons gain +5~10~15% Attack Rating against Autobots.
- Lieutenants - Starscream, Shockwave - Megatron gains new abilities and his Lieutenants gain +2~3~8% Armor and +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Lieutenants – Starscream - Megatron’s Special Attacks have a 30~40~70%% chance to Stun the opponent for 3.5 seconds. This effect will only trigger once per fight for each Special Attack and this Stun debuff cannot be Fused.
- Lieutenants – Shockwave - The last hit of Megatron’s Medium Combo has a 20~25~40% chance to inflict a Power Rate Debuff, reducing the opponent’s Power Rate by 30% for 10 seconds. This debuff may be Fused to the opponent.
- The Fallen - Megatronus - All Decepticons on your team gain +2~3~5% Armor while fighting Decepticons and +5~12~20% Power Rate while fighting Autobots.
It is best to save your charged Fusion Cannon shots or have all three charged by the time Megatron uses a successful Special Attack so he can fuse debuffs soon after. Fuse an Armor Break first so Megatron can take advantage of an opponent's buffs.A good way to land a charge is to keep hitting while the opponent is blocking, then fire a heavy hit.
Megatron will constantly try to hit you with his Heavy Attacks when his Fusion Cannon reaches its Full Power state. Make sure to pay attention and dodge them.
- Most Bots – You don’t become the undisputed leader of the Decepticons without being a formidable combatant.
- Grindor– Megatron will rip through Brawlers like Grindor who generate Armor to protect themselves. With his Signature Ability awakened, Megatron will also steal their buffs to boost his own abilities.
- Optimus Prime (GS) – Megatron will gain Unstoppable at low health whenever knocked down. This may punish commanders that rely too much on the Autobot Leader’s Roll Out ability.
- Soundwave – Megatron relies on his powerful Fusion Cannon to get through his fights, having his powerful shots reflected back by a Sonic Shield will put a damper on Megatron's plans.
- Galvatron – With very few buffs to steal, and no armor to break, Galvatron will show Megatron the difference Unicron's assistance can make.
- Paralyzer – The Paralyzer's ability to Stun the opponent after a special Attack will leave them vulnerable to a blast from the Fusion Cannon.
- Transwarp Cell – Getting hit by the Fusion Cannon is bad enough; getting your Power drained at the same time is the quickest way to the scrap pile.
- Megatron Crystal
- December 2017 Megatron Chips
- Bot Crystals (added 3/28/2018)
- Megatron's design is based on his Generations Combiner Wars toy.
- Megatron says various quotes when he's Unstoppable depending on his opponent:
- "You'll regret that!" (general)
- "Die Autobot!" (vs. Autobots)
- "You dare betray me?" (vs. Decepticons)
- "Curse you Prime!" (vs. Optimus Prime)