|“|| - 13, is that you?|
- I am Optimus Prime. I am not a number.
- You cannot change the past.
One of the Thirteen Primes created by Primus himself to defeat Unicron, Megatronus is a being of unparalled strength. His quest for greater power led him to betray his fellow Primes, resulting in a millennia of banishment. That banishment has ended, and his presence looms large through the cosmos.
- What Could Go Wrong? (teased)
After having Shockwave taking possession of the Forge of Solus Prime, Megatron sets up a quest to gather the power of the Primes. During Jazz, Wheeljack, Tantrum, and Wheeljack's arrival, Megatron sets up an excavation site to secure pod from which he believes bears another ancient Relic. However, further research by Soundwave demonstrates a living Bot is inside.
Max Stats Edit
- Health: 2,012
- Attack: 162
- Max Rating: 609
- Health: 4,940
- Attack: 341
- Max Rating: 1,443
- Health: 12,839
- Attack: 884
- Max Rating: 3,948
- Health: 31,170
- Attack: 2,147
- Max Rating: 7,995
Game Abilites Edit
Basic Abilities Edit
- Relic of Fury - Significantly increases Attack Rating and reduces enemy Block Proficiency.
- Relic of Preservation - Increases Damage Resistance and limits the amount of damage that can be done to this Bot in a single blow.
- Power Steal - Instantly Steals Power from the opponent and transfers it to this bot.
- Life Steal - Instantly Steals Health from the opponent and transfers it to this bot.
- Now in possession of powerful Relics, Megatronus does not generate Power as normal, he instead generates 1.2% of Max Power every second.
- Megatronus begins the fight with the Relic of Fury active, each time he gains a Bar of Power he alternates between the Relic of Fury and the Relic of Preservation.
- Relic of Fury
- The Relic of Fury grants 30~50% Attack Rating and reduces the opponent's Block Proficiency by 20%
- Relic of Preservation
- The Relic of Preservation grants 40~50% Damage Resistance and limits the amount of damage Megatronus can receive in a single blow to 10% of his Max Health.
- Relic of Immortality
- Once per fight, When Megatronus hits 10% of his health he activates the Matrix of Immortality in addition to his other Relics for 8 seconds. While the Relic is active Megatronus is Indestructible and immune to all damage.
- Last Hit of a Light or Medium Combo
- +40% Critical Chance.
- Heavy Attacks
- 100% chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 40% of Attack as instant Energy damage.
|Level||Fury||Preservation||Power Steal||Life Steal||SP3 Power/Life Steal chance|
Boss Abilities Edit
As a boss in his second encounter of Grave Consequences, Megatronus has no class and has these stronger and additional abilities:
- Now in possession of powerful Relics, Megatronus does not generate Power as normal, he instead generates 1.5% of Max Power every second.
- Relic of Fury
- Megatronus begins the fight with the Relic of Fury active, granting ~50(rank 3) ~% Attack Rating and reduces the opponent's Block Proficiency by 20%
- If the Relic of Fury is active, Special Attack 1 and 3 have 100% chance to Steal 30% of the opponent's Current Power.
- Relic of Preservation
- At 80% Health Megatronus activates the Relic of Preservation, granting Damage Resistance and limiting the amount of damage Megatronus can receive in a single blow to 20% of his Max Health. Addtionally, it grants him 100% Block Proficiency.
- Blocked Attacks grants either a Ranged or Melee Buff, increasing either by 5% for 6 seconds. If Megatronus' Block is ever broken by a Heavy Attack while these buffs are active, the Relic will instead replace Megatronus' buffs with debuffs.
- If the Relic of Preservation is active during Special Attack 2 or 3, 100% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 10% of Max Health.
- Relic of Chaos
- At 60% Health Megatronus activates the Relic of Chaos, which radiates intense heat. Being close to Megatronus for longer than 1 second inflicts a Burn Debuff on opponents, causing Heat Damage for 30% Attack every second. Moving away will extinguish this Burn.
- If the Relic of Chaos is active during Special Attack 2 or 3, 100% chance to inflict Burn, dealing Heat Damage for 25% Attack over 6 seconds.
- Relic of War
- At 30% Health Megatronus activates the Relic of War, granting his dashes a 100% chance to activate an Unstoppable Buff for 4 seconds. The Unstoppable Buff refreshes if he lands a medium attack while it's active.
- For every 5 hits Megatronus gains on the Combo Meter, he also gains an Attack Buff that raises his Attack by ~9~%
- For every 4 hits on the opponent's Combo Meter, Megatronus loses an Attack Buff. When an opponent reaches 16 hits on their Combo Meter, Megatronus becomes Power Locked.
- If the Relic of War is active during a Heavy Attack, Megatronus purifies all Debuffs.
- Relic of Immortality
- Once per fight when Megatronus has dropped to 5% health or lower, he activates the Relic of Immortality for 12 seconds. While the Relic is active Megatronus is Indestructible and immune to all damage. This ability will not activate if Megatronus begins the fight with less than 5% Health.
Relic of Obedience
The Relic of Obedience weakens enemy abilities and may completely prevent them from activating.
- When Filling a Power Bar: When Megatronus gains a Bar of Power, he has a 15~65% chance to activate the Relic of Obedience, preventing opponents from activating Buffs or Debuffs for 8 seconds. Additionally, when the Relic is not active, Buffs and Debuffs the opponent activates are 20% weaker.
Special Attacks Edit
- Grip of Power - Infinite power to fuel infinite wrath.
- 60% chance to Armor Break, removing opponent's Armor and applying 30% Armor reduction for 8 seconds.
- If Relic of Fury is active, 100% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent's Current Power.
- Beyond Measure - All fall before his might.
- The last hit of this attack is Unblockable and has a 30% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
- If Relic of Preservation is active, 100% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 5~15% of Max Health.
- Truly Prime - Your final days are at hand.
- 100% chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 200% of Attack as instant Energy damage.
- If the Relic of Fury is active, 52~64% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent's Current Power.
- If the Relic of Preservation is active, 52-64% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 5~15% of Max Health.
- Allies - Cyclonus, Galvatron - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies - Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime (MV1) - 2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- The Fallen - Megatron, Megatron (ROTF) - All Decepticons on your team gain +2~3~5% Armor while fighting Decepticons and +5~12~20% Power Rate while fighting Autobots.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a beacon of leadership for the team, all lower teammates gain +10% Special Damage.
Megatronus has an Improved Aim Enhancer mod in Expert and Master Spotlight Missions, so Blocking will be useless so keep your dodging skills in check. Frequent dodgers like Sideswipe and Barricade will be useful. However, there are also bots to counter his Relic of Immortality. Ramjet and his large number of special buffs will enable him to keep fighting but like Wheeljack's Force Field he can't take damage but still gains power. Ranged fights will be challenging but not impossible.
Bots that rely on applying or gaining buffs or debuffs (respectively) will not fit well with the Deity's Relic of Obedience. Those like Soundwave, Wheeljack, Jazz, Blaster, Mixmaster, and others will struggle with defeating Megatronus. Optimus Primal will also be a weak choice because he will only lose his critical armor and not gain any melee buffs.
- Everyone – There is no bot that Megatronus cannot overpower.
- Megatron – Megatron will find his namesake needs no buffs to be formidable.
- Optimus Prime – If Optimus is relying on help from his Chief Medical Officer, the Relic of Obedience will put a stop to that notion.
- No One – No one stands as a serious challenger to him that is the embodiment of power.
- Rhinox – Rhinox’s Power Lock will keep (prolong) this mighty Decepticon from switching modes.
- Shockwave – Repair Block and Power Drain will help keep this Prime from tapping into his true power.
Recommended Modules Edit
- Robot Resource – One cannot even fathom the carnage Megatronus could inflict with a second source of power.
- Prime Module – The Prime Module will help this mad god stay in the fight longer and increase his stats to match any higher level contender.
- Megatronus's design is based on his appearance in Machinima's Transformers: Titans Return and Power of the Primes animation model. His jet mode is original and created for the game.