The self-proclaimed "True King of the Road" and leader of the Stunticons is huge, savage, and merciless. His hate for Optimus Prime is rivalled only by the Decepticon leader Megatron. Be warned if you see him on the open road, he won't back down from a deadly game of chicken.
- Health: 1,076
- Attack: 103
- Max Rating: 249
- Health: 1,959
- Attack: 171
- Max Rating: 532 (sig 100)
- Health: 4,811
- Attack: 363
- Max Rating: 1213 (sig 50)
- Health: 12,504
- Attack: 942
- Max Rating:
- 2855 (sig 0)
- 3442 (sig 100)
- Ramming - Temporarily decrease's opponent's Attack Rating
- Dashing: Motormaster charges forward with Unstoppable force, shrugging off the impact of the opponent's attacks.
- Ram With Heavy Attacks: Inflicts one of three Debuffs when ramming opponents with Heavy Attacks.
- -14~21.6% Attack for 6 seconds.
- -19.4~29.7% Armor Break for 6 seconds.
- -15.9~24.3% Power for 6 seconds.
|Rank||Attack Debuff||Armor Break||Power Flow reduction||Special 2 Unstoppable|
King of the Road
Passive: For every 20% of max Health lost, Motormaster's anger grants him a 15~60% Melee Damage Buff.
- Ionizer Blade - A blast of vacuum-metalized energy helps opponents become King of the Junkyard.
- A Master Craft - A quality rig pushed to the maximum and tested for life. It's everyday road rage made better.
- Motormaster gains an Unstoppable Buff for 3.8-4.5 seconds.
- End of the Road - He's both the unstoppable force and the immovable object.
- Crashing into the opponent inflicts +150% additional damage and inflicts 6 Ram Debuffs, but at a cost of 90% Attack as Physical Damage to Motormaster.
- Enemies - Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Wheeljack - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Unstoppable Force – Ramjet
- Enforcers - Ramjet, Kickback - Debuffs last 20~25~40% longer and cannot be Purified.
Motormaster is great for relentless attacking; ranged attacks won't stop him as he dashes for a melee combo. Just dash back and forth and heavy ram if the opponent blocks. But being Unstoppable doesn't do anything for his health, so he'll take more damage in the long run.
Awakened Motormaster gets dangerous as he gets up to four permanent Melee buffs when low on health. His Special 1 is ranged, and it is a bad idea to immediately counterattack right after blocking or evading his Special 2.
- Arcee - Her shots won't stop Motormaster from dashing into her.
- Drift - Motormaster can easily break Drift's focus.
- Ultra Magnus and Starscream can Nullify Motormaster's otherwise permanent Melee Buffs.
- Dinobot - Opponents get Armor Broken when they dash into Dinobot's block, but Motormaster loves dashing into opponents.
- Cyclonus - Motormaster’s Unstoppable will become a disadvantage when dashing into Cyclonus and his Dark Field.
- Bot Crystals
- Motormaster Arenas
- Unstoppable Force (3-Star)
- Road Rage (4-Star)
- Collision Crystal
- His design is based on his Combiner Wars Motormaster toy, which is a redeco/retool of Optimus Prime.