No Bot Left Behind is a Spotlight Mission featuring Hound that ran from February 8 to March 15.
- 1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
- 1x Premium Bot Crystal
- 5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
- 1x Hound Relic
- 2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
- 4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
- 6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
- 4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
- 1000x Hound Chips
- 5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
- 4x Premium Bot Crystals
- 1x Bronze Hound Relic
- 6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
- 6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
- 4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
- 1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
- 3000x Hound Chips
- 3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
- 10000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
- 1x Silver Hound Relic
- 3x Premium Bot Crystals
- 2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
- 4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
- 2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
- 1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
- 5000x Hound Chips
(New rewards have been added)
Act Completion RewardsEdit
- Premium Bot Crystal x 5
- Tier 2 Alpha Essence x 2000
- Tier 3 Basic Spark x 1
- Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 750
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 750
- Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 6500
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000
- Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 10000
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2250
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000
Act Exploration RewardsEdit
- Gold Hound Relic
- Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shards x 1000
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000
- Superior Bot Crystal x1
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000
- Hound Chips x 3000
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2000
- T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500
- Hound Chips x 5000
- Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 3000
- Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2500
- Hound Chips x 8000
Chapter 1: Explosive ArrivalEdit
- Marissa Faireborn: There's been an inordinate amount of ordnance discharge in the western region.
- Bumblebee: How about in plain talk?
- Marissa Faireborn: Tetetraan has been picking up readings that suggests lots... I mean lots of bombs, weapons, rockets, and grenades have been used or detonated in the western region.
- Bumblebee: More than normal? That area is pretty crazy. They don't call it the Wasteland for nothing. I'll go with the Commander and investigate.
- Bumblebee: Whoa, boss, what are you doing out here? Marissa's mission log didn't say you'd be coming along.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): I am on a mission of my own.
- Bumblebee: Oh, oh. Not another one of those finding our creators ones?
- Optimus Prime: No, Bumblebee, but it does require discretion. I am afraid that is all I can share now. See to your business and roll out.
- Bumblebee: All that bang, bang, kaboom! It makes sense now. Hound is in the house!
- Hound: That's right, the the round mound of pound is in the house. But, all I see in front of me is a deserter running in cahoots with human scum.
- Bumblebee: That is pretty harsh, big guy, even for you.
- Hound: Yeah, well you wanna learn about harsh? Try being the last Autobot left on earth with a bunch of humans hell bent on turning you into some scrap they call Transformium.
- Bumblebee: You know better than that. Things happened that were beyond our control.
- Hound: All I know is what I see... a traitor that broke the only code that counts... "No bots left behind!" That and his human master. C'mon punks... it's time to get some!
Trust Issues Edit
- Marissa Faireborn: The Commander has been reticent to discuss what happened on the last mission. Can you ahre details Bumblebee?
- Bumblebee: Somebody let the dogs out. Hound is here.
- Marissa Faireborn: That should be great news. Why all the grim faces?
- Bumblebee: Our Hound has developed a certain anti-human disposition. He's shooting first and not listening later.
- Ironhide: Let me talk to him. As much as he may like you Bee, I see more optic to optic with him. Firepower talks.
- Hound: Looky here, another human lackey.
- Ironhide: You know I've had my trust issues with the shifty humans, too. But, these ones are different. You can trust them.
- Hound: Like I can trust a bot who left his brother behind?
- Ironhide:What will it take to prove we didn't leave you behind?
- Hound: You know the answer. Spill some Energon.
- Ironhide: I may not go that far, but I'll see what I can do.
- Ironhide: No sign of old Hound. Signs are our bearded pal took off deeper into the Wastelands.
- Bumblebee: Are you serious?
- Ironhide: Serious as a carburetor failure.
- Bumblebee: Abort mission Commander. We can assess next steps back at HQ.
- Ironhide: Why waste all that mission prep? I'm here, you're here... heck, we're all here. Can't let this opportunity go to waste. Let's get some training in. I'll give you a taste of what's in store if you ever do meet up with the bouncing ballerina of bombs.
Chapter 2: DissensionEdit
- Ironhide: Drift, I need to talk to you.
- Drift: Is this about Hound? Those that don't know him seem to be growing increasingly perturbed.
- Ironhide: That they are. His spark is in the right place, he's just going through some trust issues.
- Drift: I will do what is necessary to afford him time to resolve his issues.
- Ironhide: I thought you'd say that.
- Drift: After what he did for us in Hong Kong... It's the least I can do. To do less would dishonor my name and what it means to be an Autobot.
- Rhinox: Optimus, what are we doing on this mission? I'm not sure this is our business. The Autobots, not Maximals, should be dealing with this Hound situation.
- Optimus Primal: I discussed this with Optimus Prime, the one who's still around. We agreed that the Autobots from Hound's reality may have... shall we say... divided loyalties.
- Rhinox: They're traitors?!
- Optimus Primal: No, nothing that extreme. But, their judgement may be clouded by their passion for their friend. It's best that we accompany the Commander to try and show this Hound fellow the light.
- Optimus Primal: Drift, with all due respect to your dedication to a friend, we need to know... where is Hound?
- Drift: Maximals here... now, shall never overcome... devotion to Hound.
- Rhinox: Save the haikus for someone that knows or cares what they are. As Optimus said, where is Hound?
- Drift:I t was not a haiku, it was a staetment of loyalty. Such loyalty forces me to show you my blades. Regrettable, but unavoidable if you pursue my friend.
Curb the CurEdit
- Optimus Primal: The Hound situation grows more rancorous. Something is wrong when Autobots start questioning the trustworthiness of Autobots.
- Dinobot: That is why... Maximals must solve this.
- Optimus Primal: We all must solve this. The Commander, Autobots of all realities... all of us.
- Dinobot: Right, right... but it sounds like this bot is a loose cannon.
- Optimus Primal: As were we all when first subjected to the madness of this planet.
- Dinobot: And what worked to correct that?
- Optimus Primal: Understanding...
- Dinobot: And a whole lot of corrective behavior conditioning. It's time for us to tame Hound.
- Hound:The boss is back!
- Optimus Prime: My apologies for not communicating with you sooner. I have been preoccupied with investigations into this planet's ominous past.
- Hound: That's funny. I've been investigating its screwed up present. Like how there' a bunch of Decepticons and Autobots... and beastie bots running around taking pot shots at each other... and me!
- Optimus Prime: It is true chaos rules the land. That is why you must join us in bringing sanity to this place.
- Hound: That's a tough one boss. See, I'm done with humans and my old pals that deserted me and left me to rot on Earth. How can anyone be trusted after all they're done to us... to me?!
- Optimus Prime: I understand your reticence. I also understand what this place can do to one's thinking. That is why I will protect you... for now.
- Hound: Protect me? You better protect... THEM!
- Optimus Prime: I know why you are here. He is not to be blamed. His reaction to the Dark Energon in the atmosphere has been especially severe.
- Optimus Primal: Unfortunately, his actions have been equally severe.
- Optimus Prime: He feels betrayed, he is wracked with confusion.
- Optimus Primal: I understand your loyalty.
- Dinobot: As do I. But, that can not excuse the havoc he creates and danger he presents. Something must be done to curb this cur.
- Optimus Prime: I will take you all on, if that is what is necessary.
Chapter 3: Bring Him HomeEdit
Promise of ViolenceEdit
- Hound: I love starting my day with a gunfight. Are you back for more, little guy? Where's your human master?
- Bumblebee: Slow down, Hound. I come alone. Optimus sent me.
- Hound: I figured he might. What does the boss want me to do? Sell out to the humans? Oh, I forgot, that's your thing.
- Bumblebee: I'm not here to trade insults. I'm here to give you what you need.
- Hound: Loyal friends and human pesticide?
- Bumblebee: Funny. No, time. Time to look deep down in that spark of yours. This place is clouding your judgement. We're here for you, as is The Commander.
- Hound: Save me the sentimental scrap.
- Bumblebee: You'll come around. You have to if you want to survive here.
- Bumblebee: You're back. Have you been thinking about what I told you?
- Hound: I've been blowing up stuff and firing my big guns. Does wonders for clearing my circuits.
- Bumblebee: Makes sense. And?
- Hound: I might...just...might...give these humans and weird others a chance. Or, I may end up fragging them.
- Bumblebee: You always resort to violence.
- Hound: I love violence.
- Bumblebee: I know, but promise me it won't come to that.
- Hound: I don't make promises I'm not sure I'll keep, but I'll think about it.
- Optimus Primal: Where is he?
- Bumblebee: Are you talking about my main Bot, Hound? Relax, he's taking some time to get himself sorted.
- Optimus Primal: Time is not not something we can spare. He just blew up a munitions cache that caused serious collateral damage.
- Bumblebee: It's how he meditates. Trust me, he's almost where we need him.
- Rhinox: We need him here. Now.
- Bumblebee: That's not gonna happen.
- Rhinox: Says who?
- Bumblebee: Says me.
Bad Idea, Good DealEdit
- Hound: The monkey and the lizard? You're entering a world of pain.
- Dinobot:LIZARD!? Let me just extinguish this overweight bag's spark now!
- Optimus Primal: No, Dinobot, that is not our way. The Primes say there's hope he'll be swayed. But, Optimus, his antagonism and threats persist. You said he's better.
- Optimus Prime: I said he was making progress. Let me talk to him one last time.
- Dinobot: How many last chances does he get?
- Optimus Prime: All that are needed. Hound, come with me.
- Hound: Ahhh, ok. You're The Prime. The real Prime!
- Optimus Prime: I need you to stop. Stop running, stop threatening, stop fighting. It is over.
- Hound: I know... I know. But, I ain't gonna just roll over like a punk. It ain't the Hound way.
- Optimus Prime: I am not asking you to roll over. I am asking you to do what is right for everyone for everyone concerned. Before someone gets killed.
- Hound: I've got an idea. One last fight?
- Optimus Prime: That is a bad idea.
- Hound: Yo know I'm all about bad ideas. But, on this one, I need you to trust me.
- Optimus Prime: My trust you have. My protection, however, will not last if you fail.
- Dinobot: We meet again. This time you don't have your precious boss or shiny yellow savior to protect you.
- Hound: I'm a big bot...'
- Dinobot: Big? Obese? Semantics.
- Hound: So, I'll let that slide. But, you're right. I have been talking to the boss bot and Bee, They've convinced me I can trust you and the Commander. Almost.
- Optimus Primal: Almost?
- Hound: Before I go all in on the trust thing. I'll make you a deal. You beat me in a little bit of the old rough and tumble, and I'll stop blowing up stuff. Deal?
- Optimus Primal: An odd deal, but if that's what it takes... deal!