From his humble beginnings as Orion Pax to his indisputable role as the greatest Autobot leader ever, Optimus Prime is the embodiment of heroic valor and righteousness. "Lead by example" is the virtue he lives by every cycle of every day.
- Health: 1066
- Attack: 97
- Max Rating: 267
- Health: 1819~1842
- Attack: 150~152
- Max Rating: 544 (sig 100; Forge level 9)
- Max Rating:
- Health: 11611
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3465 (sig 99)
- When entering the Block stance, Optimus equips an Armor Buff, reducing damage from attacks by 9.7~14.8% for 2.5 seconds.
- Prime's determination to protect teammates provides +8.8~13.5% Armor per team member against Melee Attacks.
- Passive: Armor Break effects last 1.5% longer for every hit in the Combo Meter.
- Heavy Attacks: Rolling Out grants +12.7~24.4% Attack per team member for 7 seconds.
|Rank||Armor Buff||Team Armor||Roll Out||Special 1 Armor Break
chance / %
|Special 2 Armor Break
chance / %
|1||9.7%||8.8%||12.7%||61% / 14.5%||61.4% / 28.3%|
|2||10.7%||9.8%||15%||61% / 16.2%||72.2% / 28.3%|
|3||11.9%||10.9%||17.6%||61% / 18%||72.2% / 31.5%|
|4||13.3%||12.1%||20.8%||72% / 20%||85% / 31.5%|
|5||14.8%||13.5%||24.4%||85% / 35%||85% / 35%|
Optimus Prime's Critical Hits inflict Bleed when the opponent's Armor is broken.
When opponent's Armor is broken, Optimus Prime's Critical Hits inflict Bleed for 50~140% Attack over 4 seconds.
- Energon Chop - Optimus delivers a whirling slash with his Energon Axe to subdue his opponent.
- 61~85% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 14.5~20% armor reduction for 3.5 seconds.
- +20% Attack for 6 seconds. Additionally, Optimus Prime's Attack is increased by +20% Attack per fallen ally in his squad.
- Axed - Say goodbye to the weakest link with a few chops of sharpened Energon.
- 61.4-85% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 28.3-35% armor reduction for 6 seconds.
- No Matter the Cost - One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Inflicts a permanent Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 35% Armor reduction.
Synergy Bonuses Edit
- Enemies - Bludgeon, Motormaster, Megatron, Megatronus - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Enemies - Soundwave, Motormaster, Megatron, Megatronus - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Brothers in Arms - Ironhide, Ratchet -
(1-9% of a Power Bar over two seconds when finishing a basic Melee Combo.)+2~3~8% Armor for Autobots. +4~6~9% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
- Allies - Grimlock - +1~2~3~8% Armor.
- Chief Medical Officer - Ratchet - Up to 100% chance based lost Health to Repair 1.5~3~10% of base Health instead of gaining an Attack Buff when Rolling Out.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - Bumblebee's Heavy Attacks gain a +2~3~5% Attack Buff for each alive team member.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - Bumblebee gains a new ability and grants 2~3~8% Armor to his role models.
- Lieutenants - Prowl, Jazz - Optimus gains 2~3~8% Attack and Armor and his lieutenants gain unique abilities.
- Lieutenants - Prowl - If Prowl Drains the opponent’s Power to 0% of their Max Power, he has a 8~10~40% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
- Lieutenants - Jazz - Each time Jazz avoids all hits in an opponent’s Special Attack he gains an Attack Buff, increasing his Attack Rating by 2~4~8% for the remainder of the fight.
Optimus Prime is well-rounded Bot, with substantial health and attack and basic buffs. Make sure your SP1 and 2 successfully hits as the armor breaks deal tons of damage, especially on critical hits.
Avoid getting hit by SP1 or 2 as much as possible (evading his hits at the same time).
- Grindor - Preventing the helicopter from gaining armor will be a very good benefit.
- Optimus Prime (MV1) - Sometimes the original is the best with his devastating special damage and armor breaks, ensuring the bayformer can't take him on.
- Optimus Primal - While some may think it's a bad idea to feed Primal bleeds (they are right technically), Primal's main strength lies in his Crit Armor and Melee Buffs. If the original can break his armor, the ape will be unable to prevent crits and activate his devastating melee buffs.
- Megatron (ROTF) - The massive critical damage from his impair charges will take down the prime.
- Grimlock - The king will turn Prime into a pile of scrap if he keeps bleeding, allowing him to gain melee buffs.
- The Security Module can make his Blocks more proficient.
- Harm Accelerator - most effective when both Prime and the mod are awakened.
- The Exo-Filter can Purify Burns from Demolition Bots.
- 1-Star Optimus Prime is the first Bot all Commanders start with.
- Bot Crystals
- Optimus Prime Arenas
- Leadership Crystal
- Optimus Prime's design is based on his Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Optimus Prime toy.
- Optimus Prime at Tfwiki.net