The Autobots' veteran Chief Medical Officer has patched up his fair share of Bots over the years. But he's also an underrated warrior who can hang tough with the best of them - especially with his recently developed talent for self-healing in the heat of battle.
Maximum Stats Edit
- Health: 932
- Attack: 85
- Max Rating: 269
- Max Rating:
- Max Rating:
- Max Rating:
Game Abilities Edit
- When converting to alt-form: When below 50% health, Ratchet activates
Repair orSelf-Diagnosis, repairing 6.3-9.45% Health and 18.3~% Power over 10 seconds.
- Ranged Attacks: +20% Critical Rate
- Critical Hits:
- 15% chance to Stun per stack of Shock for 1.5 seconds.
- Critical Hits Inflict Shock damage for 44~67.5% Attack over 4 seconds. (Rank 2)
|Rank||Repair||Self-Diagnosis Power||Shock||Special 2 Power||Special 2 Repair||Special 3 Shock|
Ratchet activates Emergency Repairs when taking a lot of damage from a single hit.
When Attacked: Ratchet has a 12~60% chance to activate Emergency Repairs when the opponent deals more than 120% of their Attack in a single hit, repairing the damage taken over 4 seconds.
+0.5% per level
- Impact Wrench - Maximum torque for minimum exertion.
- 40% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds. This chance increases by 20% per stack of Shock.
- Emergency Response - Help yourself before helping others.
- Generates up to 20-28.8% Power based on lost Health.
- Repairs 14-17% of damage taken.
- Diagnostic Scan - Ratchet scans his target to check for vitals... and weak points.
- 100% chance to inflict Shock, dealing 75-90% Attack over 4 seconds.
- Grants 50% Critical Hit Rate on Melee attacks for 16 seconds.
- Chief Medical Officer for Optimus Prime - Up to 100% chance based lost Health to Repair 1.5-10% of base Health instead of gaining an Attack Buff when Rolling Out.
- Medic Support for Ironhide and Bumblebee (DOTM) - 1.3~7% of base health repaired at the start of the fight. +3~5% extra repair in Raids.
- Brain Drain for Shockwave - Shockwave gains a 20~90% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds on Shockwave’s Special 2.
- Brothers in Arms from Optimus Prime - 2~8% Armor for Autobots as well as +4~8% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
- Allies from Ironhide - +1~8% Armor.
- Till All Are One from Bumblebee - +2~8% Attack Rating for Autobots. +6~10% Debuff Damage for Autobots in Raids.
While 1 and 2-Star Ratchets had the simple Repair ability, 3 and 4-Star Ratchets had Self-Diagnosis, which grants Power in addition to health.
If Ratchet is low on health, try to use heavy attacks and Special 2 as much as possible. (But not at times when the opponent can easily hit you with ranged attacks) This allows him to use his Repair ability and recover health. As long as his heavy attack is not disrupted, his Repair activates even if his heavy attack does not hit.
Dealing shock damage from ranged attacks and healing at the same time is a good technique, so is using his Special 3 right after a heavy.
Try to engage Ratchet in hand-to-hand combat as often as possible, as it's not advisable to take ranged shock damage.
It's also better to use several lighter attacks than high-damage critical attacks, as he may undo the damage with his Emergency Repair.
Strong Match-Ups Edit
- Most Bots without damage debuffs or Repair Block.
- Galvatron will be less likely to activate Will of Unicron if Ratchet can keep his health up.
Weak Match-Ups Edit
- Windblade can use her Special 3 to prevent Ratchet from activating his emergency response due to her damage-chipping method to bring down her opponent's health or use her Special 1 to neutralize his Self-Diagnosis. She can inflict Bleed by attacking him with light and medium attacks to counter his Repair.
- Kickback can and will consume any power gains, self-diagnostics, and shocks that Ratchet grants or inflicts.
- Shockwave's special attacks prevent Ratchet from gaining any power and health. Battle of the big brain big thomp begins.
Recommended Modules Edit
- The Repair Module can recover more health in addition to his own Repairs.
- The Tech Console will greatly enhance his Repairs, Power Gain, and Shocks.
- Reinforcement Crystal - The first crystal a player receives, a 1-star Ratchet can be obtained from this starter crystal.
- Bot Crystals
- Ratchet Arenas
- Hippocratic Crystal
- December 2017 offered a free Google Play exclusive 2-Star Ratchet bundle, and a 3-Star Ratchet bundle available to purchase for USD $9.99.
- Ratchet's design is a hybrid of Takara Tomy's Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet, and DeNA's Transformers: Legends design. His vehicle mode is based on his 2008 Universe toy.
- Some adjustments have been made to his abilities:
- Version 2.1:
- Self Diagnostics now only triggers while Ratchet is below 50% health.
- Ratchet no longer has an Attack penalty while under Self-Diagnostics
- Version 4.1: Ratchet received a flat +5% increase to his Attack Rating for all Ranks and Tiers.
- Version 2.1: