Megatron’s notoriously treacherous Decepticon Air Commander. Starscream’s ambition and resilience is legendary but his lust for power often backfires, earning him scorn, ridicule, and the odd laser blast from Megatron. He dreams that one day he will be called Lord. Lord Starscream.
- Health: 1575
- Attack: 132
- Max Rating: 550
- Health: 3866
- Attack: 280
- Max Rating: 1312
- Health: 10048
- Attack: 727
- Max Rating: 3524
- Null Ray
- Ranged Buff
- Armor Break
- Ranged attacks have 20~30% increase to Critical Chance.
- Basic Ranged Attacks have a 100% Chance to Nullify an Armor, Melee, or Attack Buff. This does not affect Buffs from Modules or Boosts.
- When an opponent’s buff is Nullified that bot takes 70~90% of attack as instant Shock Damage.
- 5% chance Starscream Evades Heavy Melee Attacks, because sometimes, cowards do survive.
- 20% Chance to inflict Burn causing 40% of Attack as heat damage over 4 seconds.
|Rank||Criticial||Shock||Special 1 Ranged Damage||Special 2 chance||Special 2 Armor Break|
Nullify All Hope
Starscream’s cunning is without limits, eventually he will find a way to nullify any advantage an opponent has.
- Starscream’s Null Ray has a 30%~70% chance to Nullify any type of Buff. This does not affect Buffs from Modules or Boosts.
approximately +1.5% per level
- Air Superiority Complex - A sycophant’s vengeance at last.
- 80% Chance to increase Ranged Damage by 45~65% and Projectile Speed for 8 seconds.
- Cunning Treachery - He’s got you now!
- 72~85% Chance to cause a 50~70% Armor Break for 7 seconds.
- Null-Ray to Oblivion - Conquest is made of the ashes of one’s enemies.
- Nullifies up to 5 Buffs from the opponent.
- Starscream's Seekers - Ramjet - +5~8~15% Damage and 20~30~75% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon Ranged Attacks.
- Sky Assault - Windblade , Waspinator- +7~10~25% Anti-Evade
- Enemies - Galvatron - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Lieutenants - Megatron - Megatron gains new abilities and his Lieutenants gain +2~3~8% Armor and +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Lieutenants - Megatron - Megatron’s Special Attacks have a 30~40~70%% chance to Stun the opponent for 3.5 seconds. This effect will only trigger once per fight for each Special Attack and this Stun debuff cannot be Fused.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a guard against treachery, all lower tier teammates gain +80% Nullify Resistance.
Starscream may not have the best health rating, but his strength comes through his Null-Rays. He can deal significant damage when nullifying Armor, Melee, and Attack Buffs. The projectiles do not Nullify if they are blocked, so the best times to zap opponents are when they are dashing forward or just as they finish a melee Special Attack.
Starscream's Special 3 is quite weak if the opponent has no buffs; Only when the opponent has several long-lasting or permanent buffs is Starscream's Special 3 effective. Generally, it is recommended to use his Special 1 and 2 more frequently.
Demolition Bots have a disadvantage against Starscream if his Signature Ability is awoken; he can Nullify and severly Shock them through their many buffs. However, Ironhide and Ramjet have the fewest buffs, so these bots and bots who do not have many buffs are recommended to use against an awakened Starscream.
- Optimus Prime (MV1) - Starscream will be great against Brawlers like Optimus Prime, whose frequent combat buffs make them easy for this tactician to take down.
- Sideswipe - Once Starscream has his Signature ability awoken, be careful to consider what bots frequently activate buffs.
- Optimus Primal - The ape's crit armor is as good as gone.
- Grimlock - Grimlock's melee buffs can be nullified.
- Ironhide - This bot rarely activates buffs, making him untouched by Starscream’s most powerful abilities.
- Bonecrusher - This Warrior relies almost completely on Damaging Debuffs, something Starscream has no answer to.
- Nightbird's Mark - Increasing Critical Chance and granting the ability to Evade more types of attacks perfectly complement Starscream’s cowardly tactics.
- E.M.I. Module - Starscream relies on his Ranged Attacks to deal the most damage. Weakening the Ranged counter attacks from opponents will strengthen Starscream's hand when facing raider.
- Starscream Arenas
- Repeat Offender (3 Star)
- Power Play (4 Star)
- Usurper Crystal
- Bot Crystals
- His design is based on his Generations Combiner Wars Starscream toy, which is a redeco/retool of the Generations 2014 Jetfire toy.