The Superconductor 2000 is a high-end Attack Module that automatically generates Power over time and makes a Defender's Special 2 Unblockable.
Using an array of supercooled magnetic coils, the Superconductor 2000 amplifies Special Attack 2 of your Base Defender to devastating levels.
- Generate 10% Power every 10 seconds. No effect when current Power exceeds 60%.
- This Defender is more likely to use Special Attack 2 whenever available.
- Special Attack 2: This attack cannot be blocked.
Start the fight with some Power already generated.
Base Defense Edit
Like the Robot Resource, the Superconductor generates Power over time. However, it generates Power more slowly, and only up to a Bot's second Power bar.
With this Mod, Bots' Special 2's are unblockable, but they can still be evaded. As such, Bots with ranged Special 2's that hit quickly are the best choices.
Prowl and Bludgeon are good matches, as their ranged Special 2's hit instantly, making it very hard, if not impossible, to evade. While Ironhide's Special 2 is deadly, it can be completely evaded, or be rendered less effective by Tech Bots.
Keep in mind that Bots with this Mod are still likely to use their Special 1's instead of saving up for their Special 2's.
- Motormaster, Optimus Primal (covers quite a bit of melee distance, so it could hit if opponent is close against the wall.)
- The 2-Star Mod was available to purchase in the Raid Store for 75,000 Raid Chips if a Commander had 1000 Medals. However, it was replaced with a 3-Star Superconductor 1000 in v6.0.
- the 3~4 Star Mod can be found in the Exclusive Mod Crystal.