Anger is all Tantrum knows and violence is all he understands, so don’t expect to find reason or measure in his actions. As an ancestor of modern Predacons, Tantrum’s alternate mode serves as a good indicator of his skillset and overall bullish temperament.
- Health: 1942
- Attack: 181
- Max Rating: 533
- Health: 4768
- Attack: 385
- Max Rating: 1292
- Health: 12392
- Attack: 1000
- Max Rating: 3484
- The bot’s naturally tough Cybertronian exterior permanently provides 10% passive Armor.
- Tantrum gains an additional 25% passive Armor while Dashing forward.
- Dashing and Dodging:
- Dashing towards the opponent has a 100% Chance to grant a Melee Buff, increasing Melee Damage by 15~24%. [Max 10 stacks]
- If Tantrum Dodges backwards he loses all Melee Buffs.
- Heavy Attacks:
- 2% Chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds.
- Holding Block allows Tantrum to Charge an Unstoppable Buff. After Charging for 1.5 seconds, Tantrum becomes Unstoppable for 3.5~4.5 seconds and does not lose Melee Buffs when Dodging backwards.
- Charging Unstoppable is 8% faster for each Melee Buff on Tantrum.
- Once Unstoppable expires Tantrum must Cool Off and cannot recharge his Unstoppable for 5 seconds.
|Level||Melee Buff||Unstoppable||Burn||Special 3 Unstoppable|
|1||15%||3.5 seconds||60%||7.5 seconds|
|2||17%||3.8 seconds||65%||8 seconds|
|3||20%||4 seconds||70%||8.5 seconds|
|4||22%||4.2 seconds||75%||9 seconds|
|5||24%||4.5 seconds||80%||9.5 seconds|
Tantrum’s attacks become wild and unpredictable, punching through enemy defenses and ignoring their damaging debuffs.
- Every 3 Melee Bonus Buffs: When Tantrum gains 3 Melee Bonus Buffs he gains Frenzy, granting +10~70% Critical Chance and a 20% chance to be Unblockable for 6 seconds. Additionally, when Tantrum becomes Frenzied, he Purifies all Damaging Debuffs and cannot be inflicted with further Damaging Debuffs for the duration of Frenzy.
- Special 1 – Flamethrower - Tantrum is always hot headed.
- 10% chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to inflict Burn, dealing heat damage equal to 50~70% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
- Special 2 – Electro-Sword - Prepare to be jolted by the impact.
- 10% Chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
- Special 3 – Bull Rush - Unyielding, unblockable, and completely unstoppable.
- Tantrum gains 3 Attack Buffs and goes Unstoppable for 7.5~9.5 seconds.
- Allies – Galvatron - +2~3~8% Armor.
- – Enemies – Blaster, Arcee - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Beast Ancestor – All Beast War Bots - After each Heavy Attack, this bot gains a Beast Fury buff that grants Attacks a 5~8~15% chance to be Unblockable for 6 seconds.
Tantrum's focus is on dashing towards the enemy and constantly gaining melee buffs. A good strategy is to either charge your unstoppable and dash back and forth or use your heavy attacks after dashing and performing a 2-3 hit combo. This allows Tantrum to easily take down tactitian bots if you're able to defeat them quickly. Tantrum is a very challenging and fun to play bot, try it out!
Tantrum is an especially good bot in raids. Bots with the harm accelerator can be quickly countered with a Frenzied Tantrum. If you get tagged with a special attack, just keep dashing into the enemy.
- Bonecrusher - Bonecrusher’s uncanny ability to inflict Bleeds will be soundly thwarted when Tantrum becomes Frenzied, leaving the walking cactus without many options.
- Optimus Primal - Primal builds Melee Buffs when attacking into a Blocking opponent, but forcing Tantrum to Block for too long will set off this bullish bot’s Unstoppable ability.
- Shockwave - Tantrum's power lies in his ability to dash and gain more strength. Using basic ranged attacks aren't viable against the Decepticon Scientist but his shocks can be purified by becoming frenzied.
- Starscream -Tantrum will learn that his brute strength does nothing in the face of Starscream’s Null Ray.
- Dinobot - Dinobot was forged to be a bullfighter.
- Transwarp Cell - Ensuring Tantrum uses his Heavy Attack often is key to keep the enemy pinned down.
- Exo-Filter -The time Tantrum spends Unstoppable might just outweigh the times he is not.
- Destruction Crystal
- Headstrong Crystal
- July 2018 Tantrum Chips
- Bot Crystals (added 10/31/2018)