The Tech Console is a new defense Module introduced in November.
A seemingly-innocuous programming interface capable of mechanical annihilation in the hands of Tech Bots.
- The strength of Repair Buffs is increased by 30~67% and further increased by 30~67% for every 25% missing health.
- The strength of Power Gain Buffs is increased by 30~67% and further increased by 30~67% for every 25% missing health.
- The duration and damage of Shock Debuffs are increased by 50~112% and further increased by 50~112% for every 25% missing health.
- When activating a Power Gain or Repair Buff: Activates Tech Shielding, capping the maximum damage of an opponent’s attack to 2% of the defender’s max Health.
|Rank||Enhanced Repair||Enhanced Power Gain||Enhanced Shock|
Activates Tech Shielding when filling a Power Bar. Whenever activating Tech Shielding, if any Shields are active, it also activates an Attack Buff. (increasing Attack Rating by 40% for 4~10 seconds.)
Most Tech Bots can benefit from one of the three passive buffs this Mod provides. Ratchet and Sideswipe are good matches, as these bots have powerful healing and power gaining abilities that will be super-charged while under the effects of this module. Those with strong shock abilities, the most obvious being Soundwave and Shockwave will benefit from the Console's enhanced shock abilities. Others with powerful shields such as Rhinox or Wheeljack will gain an attack buff when their shields are active.
- Game files in the Beta version had something called the Tech Awakening Stone.